Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XBOX 360 is "out"

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    It dont matter, im actually pretty sure those pics are fake now. People are just to up in the hype to relize it, look at the screens its not even a good photoshop.

EDIT: A bit of evidence, not sure if its good or not.

In the pics on the first page the part that i have circled is not only black, but it looks like it was coloured in with paint.

EDIT2: lol i just relized that the power light is not on in the pics in question

LMAO, nice find there . You got good eyes man and an insane attention to detail, i didn't even know that little box thing existed let alone the lights were on or not.
    "insane attention to detail" are you weird or what?

This is Thecanuk you are talking about, someone who just managed to read "Electronic Gaming Monthly" as "Electronic Arts".

And no, it doesn't look photoshopped to me, and does anyone really believe the console looks like the final versions will look? from what I can see it doesn't have a decent paintjob, probably more labels than the final ones will have, and, oh yeah, big-ass wires sticking out the top.

It's for testing, it's what the first post in this thread says, why would it have to look or be wired up like the final version at all? He also says it has a huge external psu, that doesn't sound like a finished product to me.

I dunno' if it's really some hyping on microsofts part, or if the kid wasn't allowed to use it, but I can't see anything that screams "fake" to me.
    The fact that it looks kinda' unfinished makes it more believeable to me, if anything.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-22-2005 at 01:08 PM.

2. Games   -   #22
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    "insane attention to detail" are you weird or what?

This is Thecanuk you are talking about, someone who just managed to read "Electronic Gaming Monthly" as "Electronic Arts".
    That is an amazing point SnnY, you really do have an insane attention to detail.

3. Games   -   #23
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    It dont matter, im actually pretty sure those pics are fake now. People are just to up in the hype to relize it, look at the screens its not even a good photoshop.

EDIT: A bit of evidence, not sure if its good or not.

In the pics on the first page the part that i have circled is not only black, but it looks like it was coloured in with paint.

EDIT2: lol i just relized that the power light is not on in the pics in question
    WTF are you saying????

If you look closely to the pic , you'll see the color i black and not white, or its either remove or so.. And remember the frontal part of the 360 can be removed and replaced with another one of another color..

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4...00013xa3ef.jpg
    Last edited by Formula1; 07-22-2005 at 02:25 PM.

4. Games   -   #24
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    if you look closely there's a little clip on the bottom of that black hole

5. Games   -   #25
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Well i tried, and got pwned badly Still doesnt account for why the power light is not on

6. Games   -   #26
    maybe there is no LED in there, as the light is pretty unneccesery somthing that is in testing.

as its in testing, the circuit might be faulty, and may be causing the light to not work.

or they jusr might not of connected the power light, cos in somthing like a ps2, you can pull the power light out, and the ps2 still works, same wit xbox lol.
    Last edited by willhub; 07-30-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123