Thread: London Bomb's (Part II)

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    if a guy in plain clothes pointed a gun at me i'd probably leg it too
    what if they were shouting "police"?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I dont care if they say puliss,thankyou or excuse me,it still put the shits up ya to have a gun pointed at ya,but you dont run!

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Whilst I would agree that every effort is made to ensure that the public is safe I would quite like to be safe from my police too.

This poor chap was under surveillance, followed, and finally jumped and shot whilst going about his lawful business. The intelligence agencies have a lot to answer for. They are complaining about being stretched and yet waste resources on a Brazilian electrician who it would appear has absolutely nothing to do with any form of terrorism.

One suspects it is the same intelligence that had us believing Iraq was armed to the teeth. We as citizens cannot know if we have been mistakenly targeted. I have in the past had an occasion to make a mad dash for a bus or a train. I would be most displeased to have my brains blown out because some "intelligence" goon had told a group of plain clothes policemen behind me that I was a mad bomber. To be fair to the police, by the time this kind of mis-information has reached them they can act in no other way.

Between bombers and mis-directed police, I think London is probably a place best avoided at the moment.
    Intelligence is still supposed to follow leads Biggles.

If an officer asks you to stop, fucking stop. It ain't rocket science.

It's almost like, "if guns are pointed at you, you don't quickly reach into your coat....even if it is for your wallet."
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #54
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

It's almost like, "if guns are pointed at you, you don't quickly reach into your coat....even if it is for your wallet."
    I'm not sure how it would have affected this man as he was Brazilian by all accounts but the UK doesn't have armed police as a norm. The armed units are "special".
    They don't have the gun culture we have so wouldn't risk being shot by getting out of their car when pulled over for a traffic violation and wouldn't in all honesty be expecting to be shot by police officers.
    Admittedly they would surely identify themselves "Halt...armed police" but then as I said it's not typical to have armed police and if these were non uniform it wouldn't be automatic to assume they were police.

I wonder if they fire warning shots

You must have heard the joke about the British policeman "Stop....or I'll say stop again"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    He came from Brazil...

Dont people "disappear" there sometimes?

Maybe this is why he runs from armed coppers when he aint done anything?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

I'm not sure how it would have affected this man as he was Brazilian by all accounts but the UK doesn't have armed police as a norm. The armed units are "special".
    They don't have the gun culture we have so wouldn't risk being shot by getting out of their car when pulled over for a traffic violation and wouldn't in all honesty be expecting to be shot by police officers.
    Admittedly they would surely identify themselves "Halt...armed police" but then as I said it's not typical to have armed police and if these were non uniform it wouldn't be automatic to assume they were police.

I wonder if they fire warning shots

You must have heard the joke about the British policeman "Stop....or I'll say stop again"
    Yes I have.

One caveat.....there was a fucking terrorist act committed just recently. The guy was an idiot and had been in the UK for awhile.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #57
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    didnt i post in here?

8. Lounge   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    didnt i post in here?
    I think it was in teh drawing room that you declared urban war against Brazilian Electicians
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Yes I have.

One caveat.....there was a fucking terrorist act committed just recently. The guy was an idiot and had been in the UK for awhile.
    I did say I couldn't vouch for the way this foreigner acted, I was talking about British people in general who because they are not used to armed police generally would possibly not have the automatic reaction Americans would.
    But on the point of a terrorist act just committed, the British are far more relaxed about those kind of things than the Americans are. This may have something to do with the fact that they have experienced it a lot more.

I can't remember who I made the analogy to but when it came to reactions to terrorism the USA was like a new parent that will sterilise the bottle if the baby drops it before giving it back by boiling it..... Britain is more like the parent that has 4 children and sterilising consists of wiping with shirt tails.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    These bombings are going too far, I think there's gonna be one masive attack in the end. I can smell it from Canada.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456