Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 too expensive

When have MS ever said it will be $400 please do like me to a quote from Billy and not some Forum with someone saying it will, or a news article saying the XB360 is likley to be priced arround $400. Everything you see, hear and read about all 3 consoles its fucking bullshit for the next few months.

Why don't people wait untill (shock horror) they have enough infomation to make a decent choice and not decide months in advanced based of the name or the stupid CGI movies someone has made in his basement to be 1337.

2. Games   -   #12
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Why don't people wait untill (shock horror) they have enough infomation to make a decent choice and not decide months in advanced based of the name or the stupid CGI movies someone has made in his basement to be 1337.
    maybe it's because without rumors our sad pathetic lives would daunt us while we dwindled away?

jokes aside, if they do a short ship market scheme(ya know xbox went through it), everyone who "has" to have one will buy them up, while the rest of us wait for 2nd shipments and price drops either way microsoft wins.

3. Games   -   #13
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Why buy console when most games worth buying are on or will eventually be on PC.

Like every console i have ever bought im waiting for this to go below 300 CAD.

4. Games   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    damn cheap ass canadians

5. Games   -   #15
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    damn cheap ass canadians
    We're not that bad.

6. Games   -   #16
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Why buy console when most games worth buying are on or will eventually be on PC.

Ha

And do u think u will be able to run games at the same level as the xbox 360 on ur computer?

u will need to upgrade ur computer every couple of months...

IMO consoles ROCK!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Games   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    $400?? meh thats nothing if your australian it will be about $900 when it comes otu in March

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk

Burnout 3
    Midnight Club 3
    Gran Tourismo 4
    Resident Evil 4
    Halo 2
    Time Splitters 3

Just a few reasons off the top of my head why the current consoles are worth buying.

9. Games   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeom
    $400 for the new XBOX !
    NO THANKS
    I think I will wait for a while
    Hmmm...I read that the Xbox 360 will be $299* and it will cost M$ $375 to make it. They lose $75 for every one sold.

I also read that the PS3 will be $399* at launch.

*All prices subject to change. Void where prohibited. See store for details. Batteries not included.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Games   -   #20
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Peerzy is owning this thread lol.....

Why is it expensive, its way better then what we have now, and not that much more in cost. Plus we don't know the exact price, so wait.

The revolution is gonna suck, i just have to say that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast