Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas HOODLUM

So does replacing 's' with 'z'

lolzzz

2. Games   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    how bout you guys use bit-torrent ive never had a corrupted files ever with it. when i got SA it worked fine so yeah bt rulez

Bittorent is not the best well in my opinion I downloaded over 10 full game dvds 4 gbs each in less then 2 days. You will never find a curropted file maybe missing files but it can be fixed easily. Also I found that I had installed GTA wrong I reinstalled it with dameon tools and the WHOLE game works perfectly.

3. Games   -   #23
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    Also I found that I had installed GTA wrong I reinstalled it with dameon tools and the WHOLE game works perfectly.
    I didnt think it was possible to install something the wrong way.

4. Games   -   #24
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Also I found that I had installed GTA wrong I reinstalled it with dameon tools and the WHOLE game works perfectly.
    I didnt think it was possible to install something the wrong way.
    Perhaps he is meaning "installing" as the whole act between setting up the disc images, and actually playing the game.

5. Games   -   #25
    No you are supposed to install it will dameon or any software that upacks it or what ever I had some how gotten into an image file without even putting it on a disk or using any such program and installed it from there. Maybe that could of been it maybe not but it works just perfect now.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

6. Games   -   #26
    No you are supposed to install it will dameon or any software that upacks it or what ever I had some how gotten into an image file without even putting it on a disk or using any such program and installed it from there. Maybe that could of been it maybe not but it works just perfect now.

So i should install all my future games with Winrar

7. Games   -   #27
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

So i should install all my future games with Winrar

8. Games   -   #28
    Spinkle
    Hey Guys,

This seems as good a place as any to ask for help... I downloaded the HOODLUM version of GTA:SA about a week ago, due largely to the fact that I cannot buy the game in any store, and have not been able to get it running up until this point. I've gotten as far as having the game installed and cracked but every time I try to run it the screen goes black as if it is changing resolutions and then just goes straight back out to the desktop. My system more than meets the requirements for the game, was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem, or if anyone has any ideas as to how I can fix it.

Thanks people!

9. Games   -   #29
    I've had that issue with other games. Try updating your graphics card drivers, update Windows as well while your at it. Where did you download it from? Did it install file (no error boxes?) and how did you apply the crack. You might think you've applied the crack correctly but infact you havn't.

10. Games   -   #30
    linkandzelda
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinkle
    Hey Guys,

This seems as good a place as any to ask for help... I downloaded the HOODLUM version of GTA:SA about a week ago, due largely to the fact that I cannot buy the game in any store, and have not been able to get it running up until this point. I've gotten as far as having the game installed and cracked but every time I try to run it the screen goes black as if it is changing resolutions and then just goes straight back out to the desktop. My system more than meets the requirements for the game, was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem, or if anyone has any ideas as to how I can fix it.

Thanks people!
    I had the the same problem. I downloaded GTA San Andreas Hoodlum Yesterday. I unpacked it and mounted it with deamon tools, installed it and run It. starts up and then a white screen come on and then another one. Then it does the 2 rockstar logos then the intro then a white screen comes up and it goes back to the desktop. Can anyone help me because you dont know how many times i typed this game into emule,limewire,bit torrent search
    and have finaly found it. I realy want to play it please help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast