Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need help with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas HOODLUM

xXGaMeKiNgXx
    i dloaded the game onto another comp and it worked fine on that comp but when i tried playing the game on another comp failures occured. the intro ran fine, same as the first mission big smoke, but when i try to enter any houses after i have completed that mission the computer suddenly turns off without returning to the desktop or anything, the screen just blacks out and then u have a computer thats turned off. i have checked all my drivers and my bios is up to date and my computer meets all specifications. please help me

2. Games   -   #32
    How to do it?? TELL ME WHAT TO USE TO DOWNLOAD IT I HAVE THE NZB WITH ALL THE FILES NOW WHAT???

3. Games   -   #33
    I have the same probs with this game,all other work fine,It is the game self

4. Games   -   #34
    NeedHelpPLEASE
    Okay so I just got done downloading a FULL WORKING COPY of GTA:SA.
    If somebody is still trying to download it..or downloaded a corrupt one, I can give you a FULL WORKING link to a non-corrupted version of GTA:SA - it's a hoodlum.If you want the link, please tell me how to install a hoodlum.
    The website gave directions..
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Install:

1. Unrar
    2. Burn or mount
    3. Install
    4. Copy the crack from HOODLUM dir on DVD to the game dir
    5. Watch our intro
    6. Play!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I need a more descriptive set of directions..
    Un rar to where?
    Should I burn it..or mount it. If mount..how do I mount it. If burn..do I just burn it to a DVD?..and do I burn just the RAR'S or all the files, because it came with files with extentions..
    hlm-gtsa.30
    through
    hlm-gtsa.83

and then also had hlm-gtsa.sfv and then a "hoodlum" file.

Help me and i'll give you the link where I dl'ed it.---396 pages of comments from people said it works.

5. Games   -   #35
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Okay. You just find the file that ends with RAR (hlm-gtsa.rar). Extract this single file to anywhere you want. It is just going to extract 1 DVD disc image. Then you use alcohol 120% or whatever you want to burn the image to a DVD. You mount it in order to play it without a no cd crack.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234