Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: F.E.A.R Single PLayer Demo This Week!

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    sweet jesus that was good can't wait for full version, and i agree with you guys, way too f'ing short like wtf man are they trying to make us go nuts? lol i'm getting pretty good performance but def. not what i expected, rite now i'm running on a 6800 but i'll have an x850 installed tomorrow-ish (it was already installed but it kept giving me problems, had to go change it). getting about 55 fps avg. everything on max and no AF or AA.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #32
    Well I haven't finished the demo since it closed on me right after I started climbing the ladder in the room where you first see the girl, so I can't really comment.

The intro and everything was okay. Wasn't too great. What was up with the font, it was like Half-life. And wtf was Gordon Freeman doing there lol - did anyone see that?

Anyways, guess I gotta finish playing to find out. I did have to put everything on off or minimal...need better vid card.

3. Games   -   #33
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    gordon wasn't in the game

4. Games   -   #34
    dude that guy with the gordon glasses.

5. Games   -   #35
    That demo was awsome the graphics went well with my 6800. Only thing is I need more ram to have it running smoothly only have 512 : / That was the shortest demo ever took me 5 mins to get to that part and it was 600 megs? Imagine the full games size I hope the full game isn't short. Anyone know the exact date release of this game?
    Last edited by imasoldier; 08-07-2005 at 09:35 AM.

6. Games   -   #36
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    That demo was awsome the graphics went well with my 6800. Only thing is I need more ram to have it running smoothly only have 512 : / That was the shortest demo ever took me 5 mins to get to that part and it was 600 megs? Imagine the full games size I hope the full game isn't short. Anyone know the exact date release of this game?
    the ram wont do much except speed up the load times

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Games   -   #37
    Thats exactly what I want it for my 6800 runs smoothly but with 512 ram the 6800 can't go at it's best
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

8. Games   -   #38
    shit, I still have the same problem of the game crashing.

9. Games   -   #39
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the amount of system ram doesn't affect fps that much. it affects loading time and alt-tab time more

10. Games   -   #40
    holy shit. this is a good game.

I figured out what made the game crash - anytime the helicopter showed up. So that sucked... does anyone want to buy me a new vid card?

dude, this is the first game I have ever played that spooked me. Damn that girl is scary. I wish I could play this at max specs to get everything... but I am definetly getting this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast