Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the hypocrites here

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy
    Is religious education still compulsary in British schools?
    Wow, an obedient pet troll.

My favourite bit is when he gets all angry and scratchy eyey.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Before you start your pish, your Australian, you have exactly the same agenda, you have exactly the same posting style, we all know it's you. So don't waste keyboad clicks on the peurile denials.

I know you love it here, but your embarrassed that people see you repeatedly come back, it's quite sad. If the admin and mods here don't want to enforce the ban it's their board, NP. So just stfu and get on with your trolling, it's quite sweet.
    There you go again, it's quite sad really. l am NOT Billy Whatsit, and all the bullshit in the world from you will not change that. l have had one other name on here, that l can't remember off hand, it stopped working, l told RF about it, the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact.

Maybe you should seek therapy JP, l hear hypnotic regression therapy is often successful in cases like yours.
    So what was your other name, maybe I know the chap.

Oh sorry, you said you couldn't remember it.

Bit of a bar steward that.
    Last edited by JPaul; 09-11-2005 at 05:22 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable

RioDeLeo (l looked it up)
    Sig Removed...too clever

4. Lounge   -   #44

Nice one.

You're a trolling git, but you can be funny sometimes.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    manker's Avatar effendi

Looked it up in what. Do you have a catalogue of interweb aliases.

I remember that RioDeLeo chap. He used to be UKResident. Bloody nice bloke - marathon runner at 62 years of age, don't you know.

He was forever regaling us with tall tales. Oh, how we larfed.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    You're a trolling git, but you can be funny sometimes.
    Yes, you're funny sometimes too, both of you.
    Sig Removed...too clever

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Looked it up in what.
    In the PM l sent to RF.

Did you have that nap yet?
    Sig Removed...too clever

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Looked it up in what.
    In the PM l sent to RF.

Did you have that nap yet?
    Good thinking, batman.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    l have had one other name on here, that l can't remember off hand, it stopped working, l told RF about it, the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact.
    See that's a bit confusing.

whypikonme has a join date of August 2005.

RioDeLeo has a join date of October 2005

It would therefore appear that "the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact." meant that it was a reference to an account that wouldn't be created for a couple of months. How would that work well. How could it be a reference to an account not working, when the account wasn't even created yet.

Am I missing something, I'm not verygood at the interweb.

Oh and RDL's favourite footballer was George Best.

Are you a Man Utd supporting ex-pat Brit, living in Australia, at all.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    I am aware of the differences in the two issues. I am aware this is your Foreign Office. Let's just say those differences don't seem to matter much right now. Not when the word hypocrite has been thrown about this drawing room.

Let me see if I can do this the way it is done by the majority in this drawing room. It goes against my grain, but I will put forth my best effort.

HOW DARE your government not get help to these people immediately?
    Has this woman been discriminated against because she was Swedish? (Is it not irresponsible for the Swedish in Briton to not produce a rap song about your leader not caring for the Swedish people?)

Slow to evacuate Britons and repeatedly failing to answer pleas of assistance from them?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 100K away?

Yes, many things could have been done better in America's emergency response to Hurricane Katrina. I, as an American, are aware of that. I am also aware you don't have a disaster of this magnitute and expect perfection from anyone.

And since I expect (quite frankly, I base this expectation on experience in this drawing room) many to say that my pointing out your government's failing your people does not make our government's actions right...keep in mind that the use of the word 'hypocrite' blew that line of reason all to hell.

Foreign Office failed tsunami victims

Gaby Hinsliff and Mark Townsend
    Sunday September 11, 2005
    The Observer

The Foreign Office was accused last night of failing Britons abroad as details of its treatment of victims of the Asian tsunami were laid bare by The Observer.
    Families who survived the tidal wave accused officials of a catalogue of errors - among them being slow to evacuate Britons and repeatedly failing to answer pleas for assistance - raising questions over the service to UK citizens abroad.

The Foreign Office said it had 'apologised unreservedly' to one survivor, Michael Holland, son-in-law of the film director Lord Attenborough, whose wife, mother and daughter died in the Boxing Day disaster last year.

Article continues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It has also admitted failing to give proper help to Kate Rage, a widowed British mother. She was turned away when she asked officials for help, because her husband was Swedish and the three children had Swedish passports.
    Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, faces a parliamentary grilling next month over the care given to survivors and the future of consular services, supposedly the first port of call for Britons in trouble abroad.

Politicians said the scandal raised serious questions about the resilience of embassy services in the event of another disaster. British families caught up in Hurricane Katrina also say UK officials did nothing to help them in the key first hours of the New Orleans floods.

'The government said the Bali bombings had been a wake-up call for consular officials, yet the tsunami caught them napping. According to those caught up in Hurricane Katrina, they remain fast asleep,' said Liam Fox, the shadow foreign secretary.

The families interviewed by The Observer had all been staying in Khao Lak, which bore the brunt of deaths; the British consular team based themselves more than 100km away in the resort of Phuket.Read the whole 'bloody'' story here.
    not quite sure what you're getting at but i'll have a go anyway. for a start the hurricane had been predicted so plan to get people out before or even afterwards should have been enforced or on standby incase it was as bad as predictions had forseen.

also as far as i know no-one has attempted to defend the UK governments failures, if they had been brought up most, likely we would have all showed our disgust at the situation.

there's some wierd phenomenon in the world outside the US where people don't blindly follow their political party and defend... in fact they critisize the failures of the party they voted for. i think it's called democracy

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast