Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Questions.

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    When I used to play in Silver Spring, MD, we drove 4 poles in the ground.

I loved making the Spanish fellas fall from my misdirection. I was the only black guy that played with them.
    A mixed game you had going there, a load of chaps from Spain, a chap from America and four from Poland.

Pity you had to be so violent regarding the Polish chaps.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan
    Seems stupid, but with how obsessive many people can be about the sport, it doesn't strike me outside the realm of possibility.
    don't them rednecks have tail-gate parties in the parking lot before NFL games?

3. Sports Club   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan
    Seems stupid, but with how obsessive many people can be about the sport, it doesn't strike me outside the realm of possibility.
    don't them rednecks have tail-gate parties in the parking lot before NFL games?
    Fuck you calling a redneck?

Tailgating is actually quite nice. I've only done it about 4 times.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-14-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I hate soccer atm.

My national team sucks, my club team are doing shite and my local team are doing even shitter.

The only "American sport" I really enjoy is the wrestling.

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    I hate soccer atm.

My national team sucks, my club team are doing shite and my local team are doing even shitter.

if your thinking of fake wrestling like that WWF stuff, I think its stupid. It's repetitive and you can tell the matches are fixed.

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I hate soccer atm.

if your thinking of fake wrestling like that WWF stuff, I think its stupid. It's repetitive and you can tell the matches are fixed.
    By the fact that you call it WWF leads me to believe you have very little knowledge of the "sport".

btw I'd wager that more people in the UK watch WWE than watch baseball, basketball, hockey or American Football.
    Last edited by Cheese; 09-15-2005 at 01:35 AM.

7. Sports Club   -   #47

By the fact that you call it WWF leads me to believe you have very litle knowledge of the "sport" so just be quiet spammer.
    I'm not a spammer because I use to be a huge fan, untill it started getting riduculous, Steve Austin stealing Angle's gold medals etc etc etc. There is a point where you know it's too fake to watch.

BTW, Busyman your inbox is full, I tried sending you a PM
    Last edited by maebach; 09-15-2005 at 01:40 AM.

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

By the fact that you call it WWF leads me to believe you have very litle knowledge of the "sport" so just be quiet spammer.
    I'm not a spammer because I use to be a huge fan, untill it started getting riduculous, Steve Austin stealing Angle's gold medals etc etc etc. There is a point where you know it's too fake to watch.

BTW, Busyman your inbox is full, I tried sending you a PM
    I edited the spammer bit out (I decided (too late) that there was no need to bring my dislike of your spamming tenedencies into the discussion and my mention of WWE was pure roddage so I should effect a less gitty tone).

The fact that it is fake is not lost on anyone but children and mentals. It is a bit of OTT fun, like a soap opera with fisticuffs. And some of the performers are truly talented (Rey Mysterio Jr), entertaining (Chris Jericho) or just plain cool (SCSA).

The fake argument makes no sense to me when you consider that most television is just that fake. Star Trek, Lost, Fox News, etc are all fake. So what's the problem with fiction all of a sudden?
    Last edited by Cheese; 09-15-2005 at 01:48 AM.

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    Those are shows, for a sport to have athletes steal from each other like medals, wives, children etc etc. is too unneccessary dont you think? Just to provoke someone into a fight? But I do understand what you mean about it being entertaining, I use to love undertaker's choke slam and tombstone. Let's not forget the divas

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    I hate soccer atm.

Really? I like wrestling when I was a kid watching it with my great grandmother in South Carolina.

Now though, I see it as being so childish (and of course fake as hell).

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast