Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Lost
    Family Guy
    Farscape
    Angel
    WWE
    Firefly

*Weeds
    , which is in its first series, is growing on me.
    [/i]
    The lady fucking that Hispanic drug dealer competitor (that wanted to beat her ass) in the alley was a little unbelievable though.

My favorite American shows:

CSI
    CSI: Miami
    The Shield
    The Sopranos
    Battlestar Galactica
    Lost
    Invasion
    Threshold
    Medium
    Real Time With Bill Maher
    Surface
    Monk
    The Dead Zone
    Nip/Tuck
    House
    The Wire
    Weeds
    Stargate SG-1
    Stargate Atlantis
    60 Minutes
    and more...

Bones and Ghost Whisperer suck. Ghost Whisperer is a more family oriented severe Medium rip-off. I never like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

My favorite British shows

Extras
    Dr. Who
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-03-2005 at 03:07 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The lady fucking that Hispanic drug dealer competitor (that wanted to beat her ass) in the alley was a little unbelievable though.
    I think the show risks going down the Scrubs route of absurdity but we'll see, I like the fact that none of the main characters seem to suffer from any morals. Even the lead seems pretty heartless getting the college kids to deal for her...

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    I think the show risks going down the Scrubs route of absurdity but we'll see, I like the fact that none of the main characters seem to suffer from any morals. Even the lead seems pretty heartless getting the college kids to deal for her...
    Sadly I don't watch Scrubs or any sitcoms anymore.

I hope Weeds doesn't go there. The show is highly different. It's like Desperate Housewives....on weed.

Many shows like The Shield are in the moral toilet nowadays. It gives it more shock value.

In The Shield, Anthony Anderson shoots a tied up/mouth taped 14 year-old girl dead if front 2 dirty cops (main characters btw) with those cops guns, tells the cops that are under his boot that if they say anything that their precinct will get a call advising where to locate a burnt up 14 year-old girl(that will have those cops cards laying next to her), and also tells them, "The next time I tell you to suck my dick I want you to say...'Do you want your balls licked too'".
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-03-2005 at 04:18 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

I hope Weeds doesn't go there. The show is highly different. It's like Desperate Housewives....on weed.

Many shows like The Shield are in the moral toilet nowadays. It gives it more shock value.

In The Shield, Anthony Anderson shoots a tied up/mouth taped 14 year-old girl dead if front 2 dirty cops (main characters btw) with those cops guns, tells the cops that are under his boot that if they say anything that their precinct will get a call advising where to locate a burnt up 14 year-old girl(that will have those cops cards laying next to her), and also tells them, "The next I tell you to suck my dick I want you to say...'Do you want your balls licked too'".
    Haven't watched The Shield since series one, I loved that series but just haven't gotten around to watching anymore. I think it was probably the moral ambivalence of the characters in that as well that I liked, that's probably a reason I don't get on with CSI.

What was that show with each episode split between different viewpoints of its central characters (policeman, lawyer, poltician, etc)? I liked that as well, was shown around the same time on Channel 5 for us Uk'ians.
    Last edited by Cheese; 10-03-2005 at 03:57 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #95

In The Shield, Anthony Anderson shoots a tied up/mouth taped 14 year-old girl dead if front 2 dirty cops (main characters btw) with those cops guns, tells the cops that are under his boot that if they say anything that their precinct will get a call advising where to locate a burnt up 14 year-old girl(that will have those cops cards laying next to her), and also tells them, "The next I tell you to suck my dick I want you to say...'Do you want your balls licked too'".
    Haven't watched The Shield since series one, I loved that series but just haven't gotten around to watching anymore. I think it was probably the moral ambivalence of the characters in that as well that I liked, that's probably a reason I don't get on with CSI.

What was that show with each episode split between different viewpoints of its central characters (policeman, lawyer, poltician, etc)? I liked that as well, was shown around the same time on Channel 5 for us Uk'ians.
    Boomtown?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #96
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So, the mini-series of Battlestar Galactica ... I watched a three hour long (omfg, it was tedious) episode, is that the mini-series merged for easier downloading? I think it must be.

Glad to hear it gets better, I'm going to stick with it 'cos Mulder said it's quality.

Btw, I'm going to see Serenity on Thursday
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So, the mini-series of Battlestar Galactica ... I watched a three hour long (omfg, it was tedious) episode, is that the mini-series merged for easier downloading? I think it must be.

Glad to hear it gets better, I'm going to stick with it 'cos Mulder said it's quality.
    Yup, right now we are midway through the second season.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #98
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks.

I had noticed that the second series is underway, which is good because by the time I've gotten around to watching all of the eps in the 1st series, the second one will be finished.

I hate waiting a whole week for the next one - Lost is killing me.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #99
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer

Haven't watched The Shield since series one, I loved that series but just haven't gotten around to watching anymore.
    Gotten???? gotten!!!! Mr Cheese, I am surprised at you, being an English Degree student and all...

Ah...wait, I see....you were just making it easier for Busyman to understand you right???

10. Lounge   -   #100
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara

Haven't watched The Shield since series one, I loved that series but just haven't gotten around to watching anymore.
    Gotten???? gotten!!!! Mr Cheese, I am surprised at you, being an English Degree student and all...

Ah...wait, I see....you were just making it easier for Busyman to understand you right???
    It's English Lit.

Fannying about, reading poems, doing needlepoint and suchlike.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast