Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off!

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though :( ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

Not saying i will, it used to be a great forum when i first joined, but in the past couple of months it has seemed to deteriate.

so ill stick around for now, i might just take a break for a bit and calm down, come back and see what has transpired.

and please get rid of the emoticon for fuck its pointless and takes away free speech, my kids are 10 and 12, i dont like them swearing but i know they do it, its just one of those things, doesnt mean they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison though, or get hooked on drugs just because they use the odd profanity here and there.

and thanx everyone for supporting me, its appreciated.

PS: if it wasnt for me no one on this forum would have ftps. not bragging or anything but if your not bothered about what i say or post at least this is something for you to remember me by, if i do decide to call it a day.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    ummm im confused....

EDIT>>

if your yelling at us... we are only trying to make you stay.... we arent meaning any harm or anything... what have we done wrong to you...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    sorry soul, i edited my post after you posted might make more sense now, and i wasnt yelling at anyone, not even somebody and the greatdude, i just dont like there attitude sometimes thats all. espeially as it was pointed in my direction only a couple of days ago when i was testing a new avatar.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 21:37
    and the wise man/the great dude, those names are a laugh, all he says now is  :rtfm:  :rtfaq:, and not only just to newbies but to members who have been here for awhile, and yes he did do it to me and he can fuck off for all i care.
    ? I've heard you people complain about those simple answers, so I decided to take more time to explain. Haven't you noticed that? I don't use those icons anymore because people "complain" so much. You still should know the FAQ can answer the majority of the questions of everyone. But, if you're still mad at what I do, I won't argue and cause flame. The members who been here for a long time should really know that the FAQ is there for a huge reason and reading it once doesn't cut it as it's be updated from time to time.

Soul814, I don't joke on every answer you know, people will get confused.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi@17 April 2003 - 00:49
    sorry soul, i edited my post after you posted might make more sense now, and i wasnt yelling at anyone, not even somebody and the greatdude, i just dont like there attitude sometimes thats all. espeially as it was pointed in my direction only a couple of days ago when i was testing a new avatar.
    There is a reason I created this name, to connect with the newbies and to state that post count does not show priority. Also, some people who changed their names to newbies thought that all the talk of post counts is just stupid and wastes time. Somebody1234 also has this reason too as well as some old members here. Still if post count was removed, you know there will be people complaining again like always.

*cough* I think some people are pretending to be older (not naming names) to get attention. If you're going to reply to this, I wonder if you will say an answer I'm thinking you will say. *cough*

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I have a feeling my bud Stoi will stick around. However, this board does have some real immature ppl these days. Especially in the musicworld with a few posters that go way beyond stating their opinion. We all need to practice some reasonable sense when replying to a post. Stop and ask yourself, "Does what I am writing make sense"? It's that easy.

And, it is hard to resist not to take someone's blood, sweat, and tears of a post and plagerize, especially since we are all pirates, but please have the decency of giving some props to the creator. Don't just pass it on as an original.

I know Stoi worked long and hard, wasted a lot of bandwith and electricity to dl all of these books for us. At least, he should have gotten some respect for that. We don't want you to go Stoi. Take their advice and just take a break. I did and now find the forum enjoyable again. Ok, that's all fellas.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    You know, this is just the repeat of history once more. Is there a time when peace can last forever? Probably not, because we're humans.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Well, I'm an older newbie...and it seems to me Stoi that so many people appreciate your feedback and posts that this place would be a worse place without the more 'mature' element. Nice one for reconsidering...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by sara5564@17 April 2003 - 01:18
    'mature' element
    Too bad some of it is those horny members here. I wonder if children are looking at "adult" objects here, you never know.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lol.... ummm im pretty sure even knows that im 14 >> turning 15... ... lol.... well its settled for now... we should have a cheers* but i can't have alcohol, neither do i intend to in the future tho.... soda it is

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast