Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prisoner sues God

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Methinks this is a part of his "hat-stand defence" strategy.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    ]
    Actually it raises no question except whether those that entertain what this idiot says are idiots themselves.

You said it best.....personal accountability.

So what should be entertained about peoples beliefs?.

We don't accept the defence "God told me to do it" when someone does something bad yet we accept "God told me to do it" without question if someone does an act of good. Are people that suggest they are doing "Gods will" all idiots or just some?

I am raising this as debate. Obviously as an atheist I think this guy is a weirdo but certainly an entertaining one

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    nah, this guy is an athiest too.

as we can see, theists don't question god.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Poster
    Vid, I would have to see this 'Baptismal Contract' he speaks of to see if it would hold up in court.

Am feeling pretty ripped off right now. All I have is a little 'Certificate of Baptism'.

He must have misunderstood the term 'The Lord Helps Those Who Help Themselves.' I don't think that means taking things that are not yours to take.

On the otherhand, the man tends to pull only that from his religion that suits his needs at the time. That, in itself, isn't that rare, is it.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    ]
    Actually it raises no question except whether those that entertain what this idiot says are idiots themselves.

You said it best.....personal accountability.

We don't accept the defence "God told me to do it" when someone does something bad yet we accept "God told me to do it" without question if someone does an act of good. Are people that suggest they are doing "Gods will" all idiots or just some?
    The point is that none of that matters. He broke the law.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Vid, I would have to see this 'Baptismal Contract' he speaks of to see if it would hold up in court.

Am feeling pretty ripped off right now. All I have is a little 'Certificate of Baptism'.

He must have misunderstood the term 'The Lord Helps Those Who Help Themselves.' I don't think that means taking things that are not yours to take.

On the otherhand, the man tends to pull only that from his religion that suits his needs at the time. That, in itself, isn't that rare, is it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

Indeed.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose

Not a bible quote that is it.?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    ]
    Oh i agree he has no gripes... do the crime do the time... perhaps they should look into a coercion charge for god

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    ]
    Oh i agree he has no gripes... do the crime do the time... perhaps they should look into a coercion charge for god
    This is as dumb as the McDonald's lawsuits.

Sorry vid this is stupid and cut and dry.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast