Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I be doing now....

i dunno, i never really thought what i wanted to do. Thought about being an actor. My mom forced me to take some extracurricular activies so i took theatre. Enjoyed it but i dont think its gonna take me anywhere. Man, everyday my mom tells me "are you gonna go to college" and i always responded "of course!" But really, i don't even feel like going to college. I dont feel like doing anything, just dont want my mom to be depressed since my older brother didn't make it to college and is already having a hard time in life.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    First, get a job and contribute a little to the family finances...I know its hard to get a direction when there are so many choices and yet they all seem to want things you don't have...

If you like theatre, there are lots of jobs that aren't acting but involve behind the scenes theatre work such as lighting, sound, promotions etc etc. You could get involved on a voluntary basis and get ideas from that. At least you won't be bored and you may still be doing something that has a potential career...and you could go to evening classes or part time or something to get you started.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join the military,join delta force,then become a highly paid assasin

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12