Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: File Sharing through Gmail!! Try GShare!!

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    so it's you lot slowing my emails down!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    For those people who think that this is a scam, please create a new account in Gmail and then try out the service before giving your suggesstions. One thing, somebody at zeropaid forum entered wrong username and password and they were sent to a error page by the browser and from that they concluded that its a scam.

My request is not to believe these rumors and try out the service with a new gmail account for your security.

Current stats of our service is :

Total no of Shared files: 2548
    Total size of shared files: 4225.20 MB
    Total no. of users: 438

Happy Sharing!!

GShare Team

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    People will use this service because :

1. Just upload the files only once during which your bandwidth will be used. After that just share, as that file will never be required to be uploaded again.
    2. You can download the files whenever you want, regardless of the status of the machine of the person who mailed you the file.
    3. File download is very fast. Its not like rapidshare which allows downloads at speed low limits.
    4. With a single click you can send hundreds of files to hundreds of people.And then those people can share the files by seeding them...

These are some of the advantages of GShare and there are lots more...

Since this service is new, there might be a number of features that are not yet implemented. You can help us develope this service. Please post your valuable suggesions and ideas!!

Just try the service yourself and login to GShare

GShare

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    do you werk with some sort of index then, because 4000 mb's doesnt offer much choice.

I know Gmail is used for these purposes, why, I have sent a few files myself...but if it becomes organised, it could " spoil" it for others and their incidental exchanges...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I don't really see the advantages, but I'll test it out before commenting more.

yo

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Added a disclaimer until we're sure this isn't a scam.

If the disclaimer is removed or this is a scam, the thread will be trashed.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    We got no problem with that disclaimer.

Its just hurts to see that when we have given so much of effort to make this service working, people like zarquon ruin our image just because they are autistic. I am sure of one thing, Zarquon never even made a single line of code which could do ANYONE any good leave alone doing anything helpful to people.

@zarquon
    I know you simply ruined that zeropaid.com thread. But thankfully the moderators here are not that stupid. They found an alternate way of statisfying everyone including us.

Why don't you give Auggie2k a link of this thread to show him how REAL MODERATING is done?

I again thank all the moderators here. I am sure that we will keep our good work for the P2P community, and soon going to release something even better.

Meanwhile you can help us to improve this service.

To remove any kind of suspicion we did give a testing account service, but the problem was that now we are getting more than 2000 hits per day, so we cannot simply let that thing go.

PS:I am also open for suggestion from other members who can tell us ways to make service LOOK more reliable. One thing is for sure, at no stage we take anyone's password or username.
    Last edited by geekybunny; 12-07-2005 at 06:33 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    I really don't see this having any future.
    Gdrive is already something that Google is (trying to) block so people don't use their gmail account as a storage space for their stuff, so my guess is once they catch up on this they'll send you a nice email.

hmm...asspie

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    ..You did not address my post.. geekbunny ..it's no use being selective in what you read and reply on!

It's also no use blaming others (zarquon) if he or/ someone else notices pitfalls in your system. You are actually being helped, and made aware of future problems! No point hiding you head in the sand!

.... suggesting that the moderators here are not that stupid ...( you must be kidding .. j/k ) ....oh and and one of my friends is a moderator on zeropaid...

I am sure Google never misses any copyright infringements, and sooner or later every one who use your service, will be traceable

Why not try to develop something original,..erm ...like...hang on it will come to me soon... file-sharing for mobile phones....

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    tats a intresting concept :FS on mobile phone..

anyway I think this might not be a phishing...
    I could login with my trashed g-mail accnt... but nothing much there thou!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast