Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Im up to episode 12 now, Miles tries to get it on with teh hawt girl and starts glueing himself to her

Wierd women made the thing, why at the end of the first episode did it show a shootstar/something land in the sea? I was under the impression it was either from space or from inside the earth like that dead docter said.

What time is it on tonight? How long is it till that time? Im UK so don't know what time that equals to over here.
    It's on at 8pm and it's now 5:49pm.

How does it take for it to hit the net after it goes off?

The only show I bothered to dl from ya'll side was Dr. Who and I didn't bother 'till the next day.

I found out they are going to air season 1 on the Sci-Fi channel.
    Thanks for the time update. It's the same with me usually, i just grab all US shows the next day, after the show has finished airing a release can take anywhere from about 10minutes to surface (get it!) to a couple of hours. If it's a popular show then usually about 20 minutes i find. I remember Lost Season 2 episode 2 or 3 was released on the net like 4 hours before it was due to be aired.

If you talking about Season 1 of surface its being shown on a Saturday afternoon (3 till 4pm) on ITV1 (free channel) here. 3PM is a shit time as 3PM is when all the football starts (real football not shyte american grab the odd shaped ball and hurt someone football)

If your talking about Dr Who the 1st season is very old and i doubt anyone will cap it. If your refering to the 1st season of the new ones (with Billy Piper) then they already showed it on BBC1 about 3 months ago and caps are already on the net so i doubt new ones will be made.

Just did my maths and it should be a bout 10 minutes into it, no spoilers here unless in the tags please!
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-24-2006 at 01:34 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It's on at 8pm and it's now 5:49pm.

How does it take for it to hit the net after it goes off?

The only show I bothered to dl from ya'll side was Dr. Who and I didn't bother 'till the next day.

I found out they are going to air season 1 on the Sci-Fi channel.
    Thanks for the time update. It's the same with me usually, i just grab all US shows the next day, after the show has finished airing a release can take anywhere from about 10minutes to surface (get it!) to a couple of hours. If it's a popular show then usually about 20 minutes i find. I remember Lost Season 2 episode 2 or 3 was released on the net like 4 hours before it was due to be aired.

If you talking about Season 1 of surface its being shown on a Saturday afternoon (3 till 4pm) on ITV1 (free channel) here. 3PM is a shit time as 3PM is when all the football starts (real football not shyte american grab the odd shaped ball and hurt someone football)

If your talking about Dr Who the 1st season is very old and i doubt anyone will cap it. If your refering to the 1st season of the new ones (with Billy Piper) then they already showed it on BBC1 about 3 months ago and caps are already on the net so i doubt new ones will be made.

Just did my maths and it should be a bout 10 minutes into it, no spoilers here unless in the tags please!
    Oh I know you guys are in season 2 now. I've already seen season 1.

And no I'm not talking about the OLD ones. Those were out before you were born.

If Surface is on TV over there, why are you dling it?

Also why are you bothering to explain that your shit boring back and forth soccer is not NFL football?
    I know NFL is about hurting as opposed to your soccer which is just anarchistic bitch kicking.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-24-2006 at 02:52 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I just watched tonight episode...and it was good.
    I'll wait tell you see it peerzy b4 I post anymore.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34

Also why are you bothering to explain that your shit boring back and forth soccer is not NFL football?
    I know NFL is about hurting as opposed to your soccer which is just anarchistic bitch kicking.

Surface is on episode 2 over here, i'd rather keep up with the latest episodes by downloading.

Chances of the old ones being capped are very little, unless you know someone who can do it and ask a favour

Just downloading now, hope it's good.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35

Surface is on episode 2 over here, i'd rather keep up with the latest episodes by downloading.

Chances of the old ones being capped are very little, unless you know someone who can do it and ask a favour

Just downloading now, hope it's good.
    Watched it late last night.

Yes it was good.

Saw the preview for next weeks and it has some weird shit.

Only 2 eps left.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I know I cant believe they only have 2 ep left, right when its getting really good they end it tell next season...
    I really like Nim, he is so cute...lol
    Spoiler: Show

BTW BM in the FD3 thread, there are free passes for ur area now

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I know I cant believe they only have 2 ep left, right when its getting really good they end it tell next season...
    I really like Nim, he is so cute...lol
    Spoiler: Show

BTW BM in the FD3 thread, there are free passes for ur area now
    TY. I might go if I feel "mobile".

You're right. Nim is cute.

All the "Nim's" are cute...even when walking in cadence.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Really? I read the other day that Surface has been green-lighted for another 12/13 episodes because of good ratings (esp on a monday when it was against Monday Night Football)? I'll see if i can find it anywhere.

They do it on all US shows, order 13 episodes or so and then judge if the show should get the next 12/13 to complete the season depending on ratings. They did it with Lost/24. Infact 24 was originally gonna be called 12 and the first day was gonna end with Jack in the helicopter with his wife/daughter after he got them out of the camp.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Just watched the episode, quite good, had a nice ending. Can't wait till next week, although i have no idea whats coming as my release didn't inlcude the 'next week on surface' thing.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Just watched the episode, quite good, had a nice ending. Can't wait till next week, although i have no idea whats coming as my release didn't inlcude the 'next week on surface' thing.
    From what I remember of the preview.
    They show Rich with blood on his hands.
    Miles gets in a fight at school with a bully, does a Nim on him, thinks he killed the kid and the police want to arrest him.
    I hope they dont cancel the show now that its getting exciting!
    Can we post now without the spoiler tags? lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast