Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Car accident.

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I think the law of NY states that if you hit someone in the rear you're responsible.

That's why we hear about people slamming on their brakes to get rear ended and then claim that they are injured. Scam.
    Last edited by Virtualbody1234; 01-25-2006 at 06:57 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I wasn't asking a question. I was stating that you can't tell he is responsible and backed that up with reasons, yet you edited them out.

I was quite subtle with my use of English (using the second person perspective, rather than 'one') but the lack of a question mark shold have indicated my purpose. My bad for not being more explicit, I guess.

I don't really mind you doing that, it didn't detract from my point as I simply reiterated it.

I did, however, think it a bit rich that you call foul when someone else does the same thing.
    bollocks
    Well thought out.

Cya then, vid
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    bollocks
    Well thought out.

Cya then, vid
    All it deserved, and I'm not even sure if it deserved that much

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well thought out.

Cya then, vid
    All it deserved, and I'm not even sure if it deserved that much
    You're not sure?

Want me to dumb it down.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #65
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    How can you tell that he is responsible.

I certainly can't - which is why I advised getting a legal representation.

No point telling him to take responsibility for the accident if he wasn't actually to blame. That's just silly.

Okay, he's seventeen and an inexperienced driver but let's not be judgmental.
    By his account of events

Happy now ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How can you tell that he is responsible.

I certainly can't - which is why I advised getting a legal representation.

No point telling him to take responsibility for the accident if he wasn't actually to blame. That's just silly.

Okay, he's seventeen and an inexperienced driver but let's not be judgmental.
    By his account of events

Happy now ?
    That's just great. Honestly.

Makes it even more special because I've just written that I didn't mind at all that you edited parts of my post out since I reiterated them later, I just thought it rich you moaned when someone did it to you.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

How the hell can you do that? If you thought like that about driving you'd end up walking and even then some careless fucker could run you over so really you should have stayed at home
    How about you put the entire sentence instead of taking a couple of words
    Was the context of the sentence not the same though, that he should anticipate the carelessness of others ?

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Alright a bit of good news for the cause, my dad who originall cursed my name and told me it was all my fault drove by the intersection, and completley changed his view, which seems to be the case for everyone that sees it in person. So im gonna go take some pics of it. And if anyone wants the satelite images or pics of the damage let me know via PM.

Also anyone with knowledge of US/NY traffic laws that can help please let me know via PM too. Thanks.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman
    Alright a bit of good news for the cause, my dad who originall cursed my name and told me it was all my fault drove by the intersection, and completley changed his view, which seems to be the case for everyone that sees it in person. So im gonna go take some pics of it. And if anyone wants the satelite images or pics of the damage let me know via PM.

Also anyone with knowledge of US/NY traffic laws that can help please let me know via PM too. Thanks.
    I've no idea of US law,but good luck with it,I'm convinced you think you're in the right.
    So I hope ya get to claim off the old dude

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Even my dad who is the most straigh shooter ever, cursed me out when I told him, drove by the scene and appologized and said I have a case, I just hope the judge doesn't take my age into account...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567