Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best final fantasy?

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I still haven't checked out Guild Wars yet. Sounds good.
    i'm currently playing guild wars. i'm still at the beginning at pre-searing doing all the quests be4 i move on to post-searing. not sure if i like it or not. i'm a lvl7 warrior/monk. me, i'm a traditionalist rpg player unlike urself. i enjoy the ff's. real-time rpg's are fun, but get boring kinda fast. there's no objective really. for me, ff is fun. i enjoy the countless leveling up then sit back and watch a 10 min cg movie after i beat a boss that took 30 mins.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Games   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    7 was the best ruined my life for good used to skip school and shit to play it

im a bti opposite to you bussyman I like storyline and about 60 hrs of gameplay not a halo 2 FPS shoot everybody game over in 6 hrs

ff8 was ok but shitted me it had so many plotholes with the story line and having to stand in battle for 3 hrs to draw fucking 100 fire 3s pissed me off

GTA series for example were good for me but I end up goign through 10 controllers of anger
    Last edited by Adster; 02-04-2006 at 08:49 AM.

3. Games   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    7 was the best ruined my life for good used to skip school and shit to play it

im a bti opposite to you bussyman I like storyline and about 60 hrs of gameplay not a halo 2 FPS shoot everybody game over in 6 hrs

ff8 was ok but shitted me it had so many plotholes with the story line and having to stand in battle for 3 hrs to draw fucking 100 fire 3s pissed me off

GTA series for example were good for me but I end up goign through 10 controllers of anger
    60 hrs. would be fine the gameplay itself sucks.

60 hrs. with taking turns combat reminds me of rollthedice D&D.

I want adrenaline not a board game. When I play FF on PS1 it was board game. I move my character around the "board". Encounter an enemy? Roll the dice.

I like leveling up but give me a Diablo clone instead.

I guess the perfect game would be a 40 hour, hack n slash rpg, with in game cinemas.

I think games like FF entice players with the cinemas but fall flat on adrenaline and fun.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    your not rolling a dice really rolling a dice is a 1 in 6 chance of a 6

if you use your brains and know a boss that breaths fire is resisted to Ice then you throw ice.. it can be strategic too

it was FF game that really got me into gaming before that I was on sports games only

5. Games   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Chrono Trigger is the best Final Fantasy type game, great combat system and decent story. Final Fantasy 7. 8 and 9 were all pretty good but I've been spoilt by the likes of Morrowind now.

6. Games   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    busyman, wait for ff xII. it uses a pseudo real time combat system kinda like kotor. u can move around when u battle. also in x-2 the combat system is changed so that u don't really have to "take turns".

i'm playing ffx and ffx-2 for sure.

7. Games   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    busyman, wait for ff xII. it uses a pseudo real time combat system kinda like kotor. u can move around when u battle. also in x-2 the combat system is changed so that u don't really have to "take turns".

I might check that out. I could play KOTOR so those FF games shouldn't be a stretch.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #18
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

I might check that out. I could play KOTOR so those FF games shouldn't be a stretch.
    i cant wait for ff12 ps3

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

9. Games   -   #19
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    it's on ps2

10. Games   -   #20
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    it's on ps2

yeh but id rather play it on ps3 lol

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast