Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats Status

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have just worked out this was filesoup

anyway i have created an e-gold account (saying as thats the only way i can renew the domain). i wont post the link in here but if you do want to donate to the cause this way then please either pm me, or send me an email (both can be done from my profile on here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Here's hoping it gets back soon. I'll downoload something else till then.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    jots
    Good to hear you´re determined to get BC back up and running, Stoi. I think I speak for the whole filesharing community when I´m saying that we are behind you 100 %. Good luck!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fanni
    good to see i've been looking all morning trying to find out where bc had gone
    good to hear that it'll be back soon

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have just managed to send a mass email to all the forum members.

you can access the forum by coming here

http://202.67.216.56/forums/index.php?act=idx

as you can see the domain name isnt there and once i do get the domain name sorted it will revert back to that, but i did manage to find the file to change it from domain to ip addy.

check the anouncements forum for more info (as i will be updating there now and not here)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Hope you get it back soon. It's too good to be lost. I'll see if I can donate a little something again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    thank u so much,Stoi.....good luck!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Gary13579
    Hey stoi, long time no see

Domain name registrars suck, don't let them steal the blackcats domain... and don't underestimate the power of domain name squatters. They stole my old domain name, and I didn't get that many hits.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    dogmooz

Cool

I made an entry i my hosts file for the IP stoi left for the forums, sure feels cold and lonely there tho lol Nice to be able to see the black cats home page again though!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    i wathis was the best gaming site i ever had. hope it is up again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast