Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharing Newsgroup ACCOUNTS?

Double Agent
    well if you have a good upstream connection like 50Mb/s...

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Boogieman117's Avatar Poster
    If I give 1 friend the user/pass, he/she gives me $7.50/month.
    2 friends, $5.00/month.

And onward and downward.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    i used to share my newshosting connection between 2 different IPs and after about 2-3 months they detected it and told me that my account would be canceled if i didn't stop

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by linuXshock
    i used to share my newshosting connection between 2 different IPs and after about 2-3 months they detected it and told me that my account would be canceled if i didn't stop
    What server were you using...

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    anyone wanna share account willing to pay a decent price

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Quote Originally Posted by linuXshock
    What server were you using...
    He said he was using his newshosting connection. I was doing the same, dl at home and work and they weren't too happy about it either.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Guyanese_Bai
    I got a sharing question. What if I share my newhosting account to someone on my router, so technically its the same IP right? Is it okay? Can we use it at the same time or would we have to split connections like I set my connections as four and the other connections as four since i have the 8 connection unlimited account...

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Bai
    I set my connections as four and the other connections as four since i have the 8 connection unlimited account...

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Guyanese_Bai
    thx

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    I found a link here about a tunneler tool which hides the ip address from newsgroups, so maybe this would work for sharing an account if it hides the ip from the provider?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast