Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: University Application

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Well, I didn't know jack shit and no one helped me do my applications for University but it's pretty straight forward, just go to the online site for the Univ. in question, then click on apply online, yadayadayada and follow the steps, not as hard as it sounds trust me (although some require you to send in reference letters, not all though).

My suggestions for Univ. to apply to (canadian):

RMC
    UBC
    SFU
    UofT
    McGill
    Royal Roads
    Waterloo

Those are the ones I applied to and as far as I know all of them (exception for Royal Road, not 100% sure though) have business, political science, etc. courses/degrees/faculties.

I got into all the ones I applied (the above list basically) except UofT, that univ. is one bitch and a half to get into.

Oh and RMC only if you want military discipline and free education (nothing is free...)
    I thought you had just been sent away to some type of special school.
    I chose not to go to RMC and instead attend Civillian Univ. Mainly cuz of the money, if you live there they deduct a huge chunk off your paycheque for room and board. Either way I get my officer's salary and 5 years (max) paid university (although the course I'm taking is 4 years, just like any other Bachelors). Air Force ftw

I only applied to so many place so I can keep my options open, and so far so good. But damn, I lost a lot of money for those stupid application fees and what not
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 07-07-2006 at 10:20 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    You should have punched them all in the arm till they gave you your money back

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234