Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been trying to get signup/invite to torrent site?

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
    I was the same, i think Oink is very overated.
    Can you tell me why ? 60.000 torrents !
    oink has all the music you want , only the best quality (no, scene is not the best quality), a request section is open for all . and everyone wishes to upload.
    moreover, it has all the appz you want. and also audio books , ebooks and so on. and a great community.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I find it doesnt have the music i seem to want all the time and it is almost impossible to keep a good ratio unless you download popular stuff you dont want just so you can seed it to keep a good ratio. I just use public sites most of the time now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    sniper06's Avatar Im invisible BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
    I find it doesnt have the music i seem to want all the time and it is almost impossible to keep a good ratio unless you download popular stuff you dont want just so you can seed it to keep a good ratio. I just use public sites most of the time now.

Agreed it is very hard to keep up a good ratio. There is just to many people that upload which I think that is ruining it. If they just had a set of uploaders it might be better but I would never go back ive been at better sites IMO.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,i have been trying to register in bitmetv since 3 months now and yet noluck

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Took me 3 months or so to get to OINK. Same for filelist. Now looking for some bitmetv invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    took me more than 3 months to get into FL, still trying to get into ScT and TB. hope this will change soon

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it took me months to sign up for bit nation so for all of you still tryna sign up ill do one easier for you

http://www.bitnation.com/signup.php

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i have been trying to get Torrentleech 1 year ago still not found

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Finally got the last one i was after! PWTorrents after about 6 months of searching!

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Been trying to get into TL for about 3 months now with no luck.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast