Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT - What is it worth

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Wow. Thats incredible. Hopefully my ISP will follow suit and bump up my speeds so I can receive from these wonderful peers And my upload too, I need to give back

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    people on scT are all 100 or 1gbit connection based
    Do 1gbit connections really exist? Are they even possible? The max upload on a 100mbit line is around 12MB/s... this means that, theoretically, the max on a 1bgit line is 120MB/s. Is this ever even reached or actually plausible? Just curious to see a 100MB/s uploader
    you can only reach over 120Mbps on FXP boards. it's almost impossible to reach via torrents. here are some of the fastest speeds i got while peering on ScT on my 1Gbit connection:

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    A new private tracker most of there uploader have 1GB/s or 100Mb :
    Last edited by Ac3Dunk; 10-22-2006 at 04:10 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    A new private tracker most of there uploader have 1GB/s or 100Mb :

whats this new tracker called u got pm me if u need to

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    r0uJe- WOW. Incredible. What exactly is a FXP board?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    hey guys, i have been looking for a ScT invite for nearly 8 months now and was wondering what would i need to trade to get an invite?

I have invites to, TL, BitMeTv, Demonoid, Diwana, F*N and much more, can anyone help me out.

offer me something unique and i'll help you out. it doesn't have to be an invite to a tracker because 90% of all users on ScT have an account on almost every known tracker on the Internet.

also, if you don't have a fast connection (or can't grab the new torrents as soon as they get uploaded), your stay at ScT will be short-lived. ScT has the FASTEST (swarm) speeds! we're talking multiple users with legit 100Mbit connections and some with 1Gbit speeds! that, and we've got a TON of Swedes with uber-fast home connection peering!

i have nothing to offer because as u say Sct user has accounts on all torrents. but i can assure u that i will maintain my ratio as i have 1.9 on bitme 1.5 onbitspyder 1.2 on torrentleech 1.7 on bwtorrents etc if i invited i will increase my ration i have very good speed..
    shahbaz.swati[at]gmail[dot]com

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    r0uJe- WOW. Incredible. What exactly is a FXP board?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXP_Board
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster
    r0uJe nice speed u r getting there my max upload speed was just 11MB/s its pretty good for 100Mbit line

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kalle66 View Post
    r0uJe nice speed u r getting there my max upload speed was just 11MB/s its pretty good for 100Mbit line
    if you have the money, spend it on a 1Gbit line (from SL)... or share it with a friend. not only will you get 10x speeds but your box will surely get linked to other boxes on the network privately (thus having UNLIMITED private bandwidth) and you'll no longer feel the need to "leech" on other trackers!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post

if you have the money, spend it on a 1Gbit line (from SL)...
    SL= Softlayer? Too bad they have a max on their lines so no one can upload (publicly) 311TB per month (that is techincally the max if you upload constantly @120MB/s) Anyone know of a provider that is generous enough to offer unlimited 1gbit?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast