Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You A Criminal?

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    How am I "in the clear" with 19 possible years in prison!
    It must be cause of no possible fines!
    YAY for me!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #12
    insanebassman
    Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000

I am a bit of an asshole aren't I?

I gues I will not be honest about my history with the authorities...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 60.5 Potential fine: £2000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

lol, hey, I'm not THAT evil afterall

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 23 Potential fine: £7000

23 years! i am a nice boy.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £7000

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I just had to see what it would say if i did EVERYTHING..

Downright Nasty:
    You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by www.thesite.org 20:50 14/5/2003
    Crooked Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)
    Years in prison: 96.5 Potential fine: £2000
    I'm glad I got a small fine, I'm not made of money you know!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by netblade83@14 May 2003 - 20:41
    I just had to see what it would say if i did EVERYTHING..

Downright Nasty:
    You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
    God dam 131 years 7000 fine and death .But I though myn was bad .

There was 2 qestions I said no to #11 Ever used a sex toy: no,
    #12 Ever paid for sex/been paid for sex: no

And only one person had a higher score than me so,in conclusion:

I never used a toy and I refused to have sex for cash.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 27 Potential fine: £7000

Darn and I thought I was an upstanding citizen most of the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast