Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Is Out There

Retired
    I'm In !!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Motherfuckers don\t give wrong information and don't play with the people by changing the names of the files

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    At about 2pm Eastern Standard U.S. time they begin serving in that cyber room. All hells gonna break loose.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    can someone possibly add it to their webspace / ftp or something if they get it.. that room seems to be full of n00bs who keep trying @ find!!!!!

please help!!
    our moment has arrived
    later
    xyz

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by ThunderRoller@14 May 2003 - 18:28
    Motherfuckers don\t give wrong information and don't play with the people by changing the names of the files
    wtf u talking about this is not a fake so STFU

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    can someone possibly add it to their webspace / ftp or something if they get it.. that room seems to be full of n00bs who keep trying @ find!!!!!

please help!!
    our moment has arrived
    later
    xyz
    ha our moment has arrived more like our days of waiting for a spot in the queue

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Someone needs to, I will if I can request it before all the sharks just waiting for the bot to start serving make a torrent of it. They say torrewnts are fastest when a file just starts being shared due to all the downloaders but with this film I think the next 24 hours theirs going to be tons of people getting this througfh bittorent.

Razz I think he meant once it gets on kazaa. Doesn't quite sound like that but maybe he did.

The Esoteric guys have done it again! Just watched the sampler. Loud and clear audio a lil dark but definately watchable.

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I think I myself may wait for a little better copy then this... its all that great.

btw... some disapointed reviews so far... read here.... aint it cool news, 1 review

Harrys review

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    night ass i thought you made a shit hot site for all this

cmon n ass post get it and post it on ur site

maybe evn a drkt link plz

all this stuff is making me dizzy

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Lord of the KLF
    LMFAO the bots serving it crashes as soon as they started 500+ ppl asking for the same file lol

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast