Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine Or Israel?

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Let me ask u Ppl

how ull react when somebody come to ur home and overtake it from u and say that this is theyr home, offcorse u do any thing to bring ur home back

same is happning with phalastinian Ppl. now u deside to be with which one

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #202
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@8 July 2003 - 06:49
    Let me ask u Ppl

how ull react when somebody come to ur home and overtake it from u and say that this is theyr home, offcorse u do any thing to bring ur home back

same is happning with phalastinian Ppl. now u deside to be with which one
    I think you will find that members here, who are by and large uninvolved in your unfortunate circumstance, favor a strategy of restoration; we think you should get your home back.

As I say, though-we are not in your shoes-you must deal with vengeful thoughts (if you have them) on your own.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #203
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    guys guys listen, its nowhere like taking over someones home, they use terrorism which is used widely over the globe (september 11, bali, kasablanka etc.).
    so, now you decide which way you look at it.

remember, im israeli and i have much more experience with being bombed (closest was some 40 kilometers away from my town which has been bombed several times- haifa).

tralalala

4. The Drawing Room   -   #204
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Yes they do use terrorism, but as we have stated on this thread...so does the Israeli Government, in my opinion.

Doesnt make either side "right" or "wrong"

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #205
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    peace is hard... both presidents/governments would have to be the same person
    for a 100% easy Declare of Peace.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #206
    Poster
    Israel all the way

7. The Drawing Room   -   #207
    excuse me, how do the israeli troops use terrorism? by killing the people who are behind the killings of hundreds of innocent israelis???
    ill tell you something even more shocking about the paelestinians: the people who are behind these suicide attacks (not many, maybe 5-10% of palestinian population) hide in between kids, women and the elderly.
    they hide behind innocent people who want peace and thats the reason that sometimes there are some innocent palestinians killed...

its a shame but thats reality,
    tralalala

8. The Drawing Room   -   #208
    Originally posted by tralala
    excuse me, how do the israeli troops use terrorism
    I have seen Palestinian men carrying babies being shot in the head. I've seen Israeli troops respond to stone throwing kids with machine guns.

I've seen the remnants of 4 apartment blocks that were destroyed by an Israeli missile. This was a successful assasination attempt on an a terrorist leader as he slept in his bed in his home. 150 innocent palestinians were also killed though. What else can you expect when you drop a missile onto a tightly packed residential area. You can hardly call it an accident.

I'm all for fighting terrorism but these tactics are something completely different.

Anyone who partakes in this kind of indiscriminate killing is a terrorist. I dont care which country they come from and whether they're wearing a uniform or not.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #209
    first of all the babies shot in the head are fake and its a fact ive seen it on our news channel.
    second, the kids throwing stones dont get shot, they get warned with a shot in the air.
    only then will the troops threaten them.

tralalala

10. The Drawing Room   -   #210
    Originally posted by tralala+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralala)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>first of all the babies shot in the head are fake [/b]

No the man carrying the baby was shot in the head. I&#39;ve seen it on BBC news footage. Video footage of that nature would be very hard if not impossible to fake.

<!--QuoteBegin-tralala

second, the kids throwing stones dont get shot, they get warned with a shot in the air.
    [/quote]

I&#39;ve seen similar footage of kids being carried away with their guts spilling out. Again, hard if not impossible to fake.

I think the idea of the BBC, ITV and channel 4 news all faking this video footage is preposterous.

What about the missile attack that killed 150 innocent people?

You can&#39;t deny that the Israeli forces are, at least on occassion, using terrorist tactics involving indiscrimnate killing.

As a citizen of a country that was bombed for over 30 years by the IRA I have full sympathy with those trying to protect themselves from terrorism. But nothing can justify the actions I have been talking about.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast