View Poll Results: How is scP so far?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it because of awesome packs (or other reason please explain)

69 50.00%
  • Hate it (please explain reason)

40 28.99%
  • Don't have it (Don't need to explain that one )

29 21.01%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: How is scP so far?

ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i love it ..
    for a new tracker it's good .. it's even better than many of old tracker like scc

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I love it too, but it is so young, hope it grow up in the future

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    It's definitely better than SCC, which I just got into. It does need more ACTIVE users, though. I'm not seeing much activity there. Maybe it's time to start pruning accounts. The pre-time database they seem to already have acquired should also be integrated into the torrents page ASAP, since they're doing a fine job with some releases and people should take note. A wider range of content - think the breadth of TL - associated with fast pre-times would make ScP a contender. As it is right now, it's good - particularly so for a new tracker -, but some work is certainly necessary.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Looks like people don't want to download cause they're afraid of not being able to have a good ratio afterwards (since there aren't that many leechers)

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    They've recently distributed a 2 gig bonus. I think they should study a few other ratio incentive strategies, though, if they plan to shut down at 2000 users, regardless if they're active users or not.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS
    I love it !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Looks nice, but as people say. I guess 1950+ users just signed up and left. No activity whatsoever.....

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Trancer=- View Post
    Looks nice, but as people say. I guess 1950+ users just signed up and left. No activity whatsoever.....
    Not really.....i presume that 100 people are using it and 1900 are just waiting for site to get better. Although i dont see how that is possible unless they all contribute.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    give scp some time...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    bulisle's Avatar Never Around
    of the five i'm a member of i rank it number two. it does certainly need more people actively downloading, and seeding.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast