Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Case Fan Suggestions?

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    @Appzalien: Here is a picture of what I mean,

Notice it isn't 'in' anything ecept just on a shelf like thing but it makes it hard for me to take out as i have to lift the case and then pull it out (Slowly as some of the attached cables aren't that long to reach the ground)

@Virtualbody1234: Using the same picture take notice it is next to a vent, and behind my computer for the 120mm fan the 'vent' is just like that.. looks the way the vent is.

@Lynx: Well it is a hassle to pull out the computer to take a picture of how the inside looks like but I can tell you that definitely there aren't many obstacles inside as I had a good friend tidy up all the wires and whatnot as before it was a mess hehe.. So yeah that shouldn't be a problem.

PS: And again I'll provide as much information as needed, but then int he end I still looking for like an exact model/make of the fan to purchase(Via NewEgg) so yeah, thanks again for helping me.
    Last edited by LilAznAccommodator; 01-28-2007 at 12:13 AM.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS
    i had this one too

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by LilAznAccommodator View Post
    I'll provide as much information as needed, but then int he end I still looking for like an exact model/make of the fan to purchase(Via NewEgg) so yeah, thanks again for helping me.
    Why must they come from Newegg?
    Petra's is in Cali as well and all my dealings with them have equaled the Newegg experience.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Hehe it was just a preference, I mean if Petra has better prices/ the item then I wouldn't mind using them.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    OK then, I've already given you exactly what you asked for...what's the holdup ?
    The Yate-loons I linked to are popular not just on watercooling fora but also the home of the anal compulsive- SPCR- so /thread.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Oh hehe nah, I forgot to mention that I prefer 2-Ball Bearing or something better but not sleeve as I read they are the ones that last the shortest time period. (I can definitely be wrong, but it is just from what I read)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Ball bearing fans are inherently noisier and you'll never see them mentioned along with the descriptor "quietest".

Besides, any sleeve bearing fan will probably outlast your PC by a fair margin anyway.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Small update, I have decided to get these for the 120mm:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811999346

EDIT:
    As for the 80mm

I just decided to get 2, one for my computer and one for sis's.
    Mine -> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835117020
    Hers -> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835117017
    Last edited by LilAznAccommodator; 02-03-2007 at 05:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12