Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You people (Melvinmeow, Chewie UK, Lysine) have got to give me some debate tips. I'm beginning to really agree with you guys. Truly, no real proof has been posted ... Your intentions could be right on Invite Rights, but we haven't seen anything other than mutual dissing. At least PM them to Reality or another good staff member and they can reply here with their reflections.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My god..sorry but seriously i cannot be bothered to read all that Sorry for offtopicness
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    My god..sorry but seriously i cannot be bothered to read all that Sorry for offtopicness
    Ooooh you should read it....it's hilarious. I love Melvin's sarcastic wit.

I would guess that eventually this will either get locked or trashed as the spy kid has come up with nothing to substantiate what he is insinuating.

There have to be other site owners/admin as well as Melvin reading this so if this kid thinks he's been hard done by losing one account then be prepared to lose many more....don't be surprised if you receive a global ban. The owners talk to each other and you will not exactly be flavour of the month.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Just to finish this crap and your doubts and your accusations towards the work of our group so one of our group has talked to Reality here and we agreed to post more details and the next paragraph is how the operation goes (we have excluded the details that is connected to our sources in the next paragraph)

-The member SERVERNET had an account at FTWR with the name someone1 on it.

-He traded that account with touvex here (look at the trading rep of both.)

-touvex posted in the leak thread with that account (look at the date of leak post and the date of the rep point----that rep point was given just acouple of days before that leak post as our sources say-----),he didn't trade that account untill it got banned at ftwr

-After that leak post was at ftwr ,we tracked down alot of accs and one of them was that account with the name (someone1)

-We got to know that the account was traded by SERVERNET to amember named touvex in here so we tracked down touvex in ftwr and in alot of other forums which he is amember of to see if the account was traded later or not but we found out that the account was linked to touvex and that he didn't trade it later

-Getting the ips of the account at ftwr and comparing them with touvex's ip was easy and u can check that thread in this link to read more about how easy to get ips although we didn't use that method but u can google to see other methods

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...fn-know-143422

When FTWR situation happened touvex stopped posting here in fst
    He did not post untill this thread.

Look at his posts and the time inbetween.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/touvex-118400/

Then FTWR staff banned the someone1 account.

*We have excluded the information which is conected to our sources for security reasons and the paragraph that u have just read is what we agreed with Reality to be enough for the Public View here in this thread

*We think that some of the guys in here should owe us an apology after accusing and disrespecting our work to help the invites section to be safer

Regards
    Invite Rights Group
    Last edited by Invite Rights; 02-08-2007 at 02:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    Just to finish this crap and your doubts and your accusations towards the work of our group so one of our group has talked to Reality here and we agreed to post more details and the next paragraph is how the operation goes (we have excluded the details that is connected to our sources in the next paragraph)

-The member SERVERNET had an account at FTWR with the name someone1 on it.
    Servernet also goes by the name YAHOO as well.

-He traded that account with touvex here (look at the trading rep of both.)
    He traded the account with the username "Servernet" on FTWR with the usernamed touvex here is what your saying??

-touvex posted in the leak thread with that account (look at the date of leak post and the date of the rep point----that rep point was given just acouple of days before that leak post as our sources say-----),he didn't trade that account untill it got banned at ftwr
    again he posted with the username Servernet?? Dates of leak posts and rep points means nothing really. Not sure what your getting at there. So your saying Servernet traded an account with touvex on here after it was banned? I think you could phrase that a little better... hmmm maybe have it make a little bit of sence. (Not saying this info is wrong its just not making any sence to me you need to word it in proper english that is understandable and makes even a little bit of sence.)

-After that leak post was at ftwr ,we tracked down alot of accs and one of them was that account with the name (someone1)
    What exactly does this have to do with touvex?? Someone1 is aka.. servernet aka... Yahoo ect... where does this involve touvex exactly?

-We got to know that the account was traded by SERVERNET to amember named touvex in here so we tracked down touvex in ftwr and in alot of other forums which he is amember of to see if the account was traded later or not but we found out that the account was linked to touvex and that he didn't trade it later
    AGAIN... which account exactly was traded the username SERVERNET, Yahoo, GRIM REAPER, YOURMAMA, TOUVEX, SOMEONE1... please be specific as again this isnt making any sence as to which name is being traded. OK so this isnt making much sence yet again... if Touvex uses the name "touvex" on FTWR and on other sites... and he acctually had an account on FTWR why the hell would he need a 2nd one... and why would he use the name touvex everywhere?

-Getting the ips of the account at ftwr and comparing them with touvex's ip was easy and u can check that thread in this link to read more about how easy to get ips although we didn't use that method but u can google to see other methods

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...fn-know-143422
    There is nothing in that whole thread that would show how you obtained touvex's ip. Even if you did the whole image ip stealing idea... where did you have info to verify it was in fact touvex... where in fact did you get the info that it was his ip on FTWR? Please explain this. Just cause I get your ip through an image does not mean that I can go checking the ips on these various sites... to see if you are using the same ip there. To verify your info as being somewhat correct could you please pm me with the ISP that touvex is currently using. (Notice not the ip I only want the hostname ex: aol.com)
    I already have this info on the said user but want to see if your info matches as well.
    When FTWR situation happened touvex stopped posting here in fst
    He did not post untill this thread.

Look at his posts and the time inbetween.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/touvex-118400/
    This means nothing really... He could have been sick... he could have been taking a long dump... he could have been on vacation. Where exactly did you figure out he wasnt posting cause he was hiding ect... from?

Then FTWR staff banned the someone1 account.
    Easily understandable... there is acctually a global ban on someone1 on most sites due to the fact he sells invites/accounts to people.
    Check refrences on someone1, yahoo, servernet. You can also look him up on ebay as well if you like. It doesnt really explain anything via you saying he was banned. He was acctually banned on my site and a few others I know of prior to the FTWR incident.

He was disabled on my site 16 weeks ago for this info... IM pretty sure around the same time on other sites.
    Last seen 2006-10-16 17:40:19 (16 weeks ago)

*We have excluded the information which is conected to our sources for security reasons and the paragraph that u have just read is what we agreed with Reality to be enough for the Public View here in this thread
    You might have agreed it was enough for public view. But you havent really given anymore info than that sorry excuse for a first post. There is no additional, useful info in this whole thread. Not sure where you think you are providing more info just because you reworded the same garbage as in your first post again.

*We think that some of the guys in here should owe us an apology after accusing and disrespecting our work to help the invites section to be safer
    AGAIN... when/if you provide USEFUL info that is verified to be correct... I for 1 would be willing to give you guys an appology. However... again.... you have not provided anymore info than the firts post (which was garbage mind you...) to verify your case. Your work was not disrespected by anyone. It just was pointless in my opinion to start this thread trying to slam a member of this site and many other sites when you still have yet to bring forth the slightest bit of proof to verify your statements as true/correct. I could have told you 11 pages back how to make the invites page safer.... dont trade invites with people you dont know. I bet you if I signed up for a new username on here in less than 5 minutes from when I had access to the invites threads, I could have an account on SCT or litterally any other site I wanted. You guys give out your invites freely to any Joe shmoe. I could tell someone I needed an invite to blah and I was offering Invite Rights USED pink panties and I bet you I could probably get someone to send me an invite lmao

Regards
    Defender of people until they have been rightfully PROVEN to be guilty.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Melvin... You need a cool 3 or 4 letter acronym for your new group. How about DAG (Defenders of the Assumed Guilty) ARP (Accused Rights Protectors)

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Melvin... You need a cool 3 or 4 letter acronym for your new group. How about DAG (Defenders of the Assumed Guilty) ARP (Accused Rights Protectors)
    I've thought of a good one... Melvin can be known as TPG (Touvex Protection Group).

In all of this material, I still have seen nothing that even hints that Touvex is guilty as charged. A lot of what I see is circumstantial, as in that Touvex just happened to be around at a specific point in time, but this circumstantial evidence discounts all other FST members that were also around.

I would say that a profile has been created of the SPY, and Touvex fits that profile, but I have yet to see evidence that there was indeed a master spy in the first place. Maybe it was just the hard work of the Rabbit staff to single out who was who, and no one tipped them off.

Question? What would Touvex gain from informing on his peers? This is an important point, because there are very few of us who would do something without some sort of gain.

I also think that it is good that Melvin of the TPG is making a case for Touvex, as this means that the argument now has support from both sides, instead of being one sided.

I look forward to round four of this match.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    The Fox, Melvin posts as Tophos owner/sysop/whatever... Emm... You are posting as? Just a member of FST, or are you staff somewhere... Because if you are, you're also exactly what you're telling Invite Rights he is... Someone who is hiding his true identity... Please clear this up for me.. Thanx..

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think he may be a Spy trying to keep the attention off of him. Maybe... TheFox is Touvex who was Someone1 who knew Servernet. Don't worry I am working on the screenshots to prove this. I could sure use some help from the IRG though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    lynx's Avatar .
    This has gone on long enough.

TO Invite Rights: You say you don't want to post proof in public. Fair enough, in that case this account is banned until you post some proof in the report section where only the mods can see it. In the meantime, don't make another account to continue this or your main account will be banned too.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112