Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I please access the invite section?

Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    heheheh
    i find it hard to imagine, but hey u never know))
    If he becomes mod i am going to retire....
    that would be hrmm "interesting"... he would problably ban everyone that wouldnt give him free high level trackers...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    i know
    lets make him community rep, huh?
    or moderator of fst))
    Lmao let's promote him forum star or a special new rank.. wub be awesome

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I been using this site for a year now.....I remember when half of these people were newbies...come on....for the love of god.....I been using this site for 1 year and you still want me to wait 30 days inorder to access the invite section? That's retarded!!

I quit for real this time...this site is pretty useless once you have torrentleech or revolutiontt accounts aways......people just come here to complicate their lives thinking that by trading they will get something better....but all those high level sites are retarded aways........except maybe for SCT...but when in your pitiful life do you think you will ever get a account there.....

I personally find this site to just be a waste of time......you don't really need anything else besides TL or Revolutiontt.... I quit...I am sick and tired of wasting time here

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    these threads are the best entertainment
    ..,. u should put something on his profile that everyone can see but him, a kind of virtual "kick me" note on his back :evil:

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    I been using this site for a year now.....I remember when half of these people were newbies...come on....for the love of god.....I been using this site for 1 year and you still want me to wait 30 days inorder to access the invite section? That's retarded!!

I quit for real this time...this site is pretty useless once you have torrentleech or revolutiontt accounts aways......people just come here to complicate their lives thinking that by trading they will get something better....but all those high level sites are retarded aways........except maybe for SCT...but when in your pitiful life do you think you will ever get a account there.....

I personally find this site to just be a waste of time......you don't really need anything else besides TL or Revolutiontt.... I quit...I am sick and tired of wasting time here
    then why r u so eager to get into the special invite forum of this site ??
    Do u want to coomplicate ur life too ?
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    I have been using this site for 1 year now...I deserve special treatment....doesn't "seniority" mean anything anymore?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    I have been using this site for 1 year now...I deserve special treatment....doesn't "seniority" mean anything anymore?
    lol... with ur behaviour is past... be thankful that u r still given another chance...

and for someone who waited 1 yr with 6 diffferent accounts 20 days shud not be much..
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    one time you realy want in realy bad and the other you piss all over it...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You never give up do you Bor74. Just wait. Nobody cares how long you have been here and infact you should be happy that you have not got banned again. I suggest you post that you will wait until 03-10-2007.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there no justice left in the world? This isn't fair.....all my accounts were banned for "lame" reasons....infact they were "really lame" reasons like calling people "retards"....come on....WTF!!!!!!

We are reasonable and rational adults......just give back one of my old accounts that could access the invite sections for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so unfair...............
    Last edited by Bor74; 02-17-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast