Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10 new free WB accounts

;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    The accounts are hardly "free" really.
    Agreed, the title of this thread should be changed.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    The accounts are hardly "free" really.
    Agreed, the title of this thread should be changed.

How are they not free.... Is it because your lame ass wants to use it to trade with.

also another lame duck. User does not even try and defend him self and yet wants a new account. Moron

Quote Originally Posted by EFS
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes
    Hi wild I need to know What happened to my WB acc

can you help me
    send me your username and email addy you used on wb.

Wild
    User name : fifa2007
    email didn`t know it , really forget

this is what it says.

2007-02-02 - if he comes into IRC, and I am not around, First just say cheating( dont say to talk to me cause I am not going to listen) then just get therm or scooby to kill connection - stewie.
    2007-02-02 - Passkey '' Reset to 'd65447xxxxxxxxxxxxxc385fcc4b' by stewie.
    2007-02-02 - FIFA2007 196.218.49.4 Azureus 2.5.0.4;Windows XP;Java 1.5.0_10 -UT1600-ف4X•-E
    what a moron, my guess either AZ hacked client spoofing or just didnt put the right values in NRPG - stewie.
    Can i get one
    I lost my acc you know
    Thanks
    [email protected]
    http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/14/capture1cv2.jpg

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    did every1 do good on the last wb giveaway then out of the 50? jus wondering like

Nope

It eneded up being over 50 accounts.

3 were banned fro trading.
    2 were banned for cheating....

the 3 accounts that were disabled for tradering are

Chuny site name here is Chunyq ips were just not beleaveable.... disabled today

hummel site name here tctosson... caught trying to trade the account within 24 hours of getting the account... Dumbass made a tread here on trading it.

Primo username on here is Primosz.... caought trying to trade the account 6 or 7 days ago...

The cheaters were already pruned and there info sent to all the other sites i deal with. We hate cheaters and will do are best to make sure your butt is canned everywhere......

Now for me to keep doing this is all up to you the members.... If to many account that i give out end up getting traded i will stop doing it and post all the trash for others members to see who it was the screwed it up for the rest of us.

Wild
    What do you mean my ip's were not believable? Half the time I'm connected through a router and half the time I'm directly connected...my ip changes everytime I switch...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunyq View Post

Nope

It eneded up being over 50 accounts.

3 were banned fro trading.
    2 were banned for cheating....

the 3 accounts that were disabled for tradering are

Chuny site name here is Chunyq ips were just not beleaveable.... disabled today

hummel site name here tctosson... caught trying to trade the account within 24 hours of getting the account... Dumbass made a tread here on trading it.

Primo username on here is Primosz.... caought trying to trade the account 6 or 7 days ago...

The cheaters were already pruned and there info sent to all the other sites i deal with. We hate cheaters and will do are best to make sure your butt is canned everywhere......

Now for me to keep doing this is all up to you the members.... If to many account that i give out end up getting traded i will stop doing it and post all the trash for others members to see who it was the screwed it up for the rest of us.

Wild
    What do you mean my ip's were not believable?

well first off they go to different states that are far apart. and them ips dont match any hosting company.... If i am wrong i will fixs the account. But from ips it dont look good.

Looking at the ips now show that it looks to be a shared account. and over 2000 miles apart and all going to a home connection....

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-17-2007 at 02:50 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    slowgo's Avatar Sysop@Wild-Bytes
    How else would you classify them then if not free?

The only stipulations are that you abide by the rules @ Wild-Bytes and meet a few "proveable" requirements..

other than a little time and effort and honesty what auctual cost is there?

Slowgo
    [

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2

What do you mean my ip's were not believable?

well first off they go to different states that are far apart. and them ips dont match any hosting company.... If i am wrong i will fixs the account. But from ips it dont look good.

Wild
    That's weird...my ISP is Comcast. I live in Illinois. I don't know what it is. I did not give away or trade the account. Is there anyway I can prove it?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27

Wild
    That's weird...my ISP is Comcast. I live in Illinois. I don't know what it is. I did not give away or trade the account. Is there anyway I can prove it?

I will pm you the info

wild

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by slowgo View Post

The only stipulations are that you abide by the rules @ Wild-Bytes and meet a few "proveable" requirements..

Slowgo
    They are not free in the regard that you are gathering information from many users such as IPs, emails, logins that can be used against them if your rules are not properly followed and such. Yes, I realize they are free as they have no dollar equivalent or are you charging it, but they far from free in terms of the information you have on each user. Maybe I am just being a "moron" or "lame" as Mr.Wild so aptly said.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    unless your going to cheat or trade there should be prob

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slowgo View Post

Slowgo
    They are not free in the regard that you are gathering information from many users such as IPs, emails, logins that can be used against them if your rules are not properly followed and such. Yes, I realize they are free as they have no dollar equivalent or are you charging it, but they far from free in terms of the information you have on each user. Maybe I am just being a "moron" or "lame" as Mr.Wild so aptly said.

Most people that i have give accounts to so far have no reason to worry. Most use the same name on all sites and on wb and are very active. Its the ones that are looking to gain it for other reason.... So if that is the case then yes you are right it will help weed out the low life trash.....

Wild

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast