Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1tb swedvdr worth?

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by slau View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    yeah... except there's a ONE TERRABYTE BUFFER with swedvdr!
    So? Believe me, no one would trade an account in ScT for a buffer in swedvdr...
    Ask any member there...
    you must have not read the other posts in the thread. some people have traded sct for swedvdr fresh. and some people have even traded it for demonoid. you don't speak for all 12,000 sct members, trust me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think someone would give sct to you...
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    I'd be quite surprised if any of you are swedish. Swedvdr is like their local sct; perhaps swebits provides some competition. In any case, among the swedish, they love swedvdr, and they can find plenty of swedish stuff there not available anywhere else.
    I'm a swed and yes for us sweds it's good. Everything written in swedish and such. It's like polishtracker for us sweds. I mean if ure not a swed or can read swedish u can't understand the news nor the forums I think.

I think it's exclusive for sweds. I rather use swedvdr then swebits when it comes to dvdr's .

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ask any member there...
    you must have not read the other posts in the thread. some people have traded sct for swedvdr fresh. and some people have even traded it for demonoid. you don't speak for all 12,000 sct members, trust me.
    So?, if some people trade sct for swedvdr or demonoid, or even TL doesnt mean it's worth that... Yes it could happen, like 1/3% of the times...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Ask any member there...
    That's true. But I don't think that the majority wouldn't trade sct for demonoid exactly if I that's what u ment. .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +3
    if i have sct i will give it for you

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    So?, if some people trade sct for swedvdr or demonoid, or even TL doesnt mean it's worth that... Yes it could happen, like 1/3% of the times...
    ok you just contradicted yourself. first you said NO ONE would trade it sct for even swedvdr. now youre saying it happens sometimes. which is it? you just lost this argument no matter what you say.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ok you just contradicted yourself. first you said NO ONE would trade it sct for even swedvdr. now youre saying it happens sometimes. which is it? you just lost this argument no matter what you say.
    Ok u won, try to give invites in demonoid and Tl for ScT maybe u get lucky, if u give me a mininova account i would trade it for my ScT, plz pm me

Ups..
    there arent any accounts at mininova, bad luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12