Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: there's only a load of crap on newgroups

Poster
    I think you need to learn how to use it...

Never ever had any viruses from newsgroups ever, yes maybe one or two rar file will need repairing but thats what the par files are for.

Not able to get anything decent... Well your a tard then.

List a few things you want and we will be able to post screens of them being on newsgroups.. moron.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    I'm confused now. What do you mean they are newsreaders?. I was able to download music from these and they played on WMP and ITunes but the problems I have are with Video.

Why do i need a news provider?

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Newsreaders are what you use to connect to your newserver, You need a newsserver to download from, Newsservers are provided by companys such has newshosting or giganews or usernet server or your isp may have newsgroup access, So who is your newsgroup provider?

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL View Post
    IList a few things you want and we will be able to post screens of them being on newsgroups.. moron.
    Go @#%$ yourself arsehole!!!

Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Newsreaders are what you use to connect to your newserver, You need a newsserver to download from, Newsservers are provided by companys such has newshosting or giganews or usernet server or your isp may have newsgroup access, So who is your newsgroup provider?
    Thanks for your help but this is all too hard. You need a newsserver and a newsgroup provider and a newsreader and WINRar and QuickPar and then it costs you $ per month.

The whole thing is a scam!!

I'm going back to reading a good book.

See ya!
    Last edited by kanamint; 04-01-2007 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kanamint View Post

Thanks for your help but this is all too hard. You need a newsserver and a newsgroup provider and a newsreader and WINRar and QuickPar and then it costs you $ per month.

See ya!
    Your loss... Obviously your someone who drops out at the first sign of trouble. High School dropout, no time to learn.

Your gonna go far at McDonalds

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    merepekje

See ya!
    wow, obviously the *steep* learning curve of newsgroups got to you.

if at any point of discussion you would have been more open-minded and less hostile, then i'm sure most of us are more than happy to help you out. but hey, do enjoy that good book, ay!

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

What newsgroup provider you using?
    I've tried at least 5 of them over the last couple of days and I have download problems with all of them. - Newsleecher, Newsbin Pro, Giganews, Grab It, Binsearch etc
    3 are newsreaders, 1 is a newsgroup provider, and the other is a website.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    link2009's Avatar NZBer
    Doesn't anyone get it? It's the 1st of April lol, he's fucking with you guys, relax ;P.

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by link2009 View Post
    Doesn't anyone get it? It's the 1st of April lol, he's fucking with you guys, relax ;P.
    Then how come all his posts in the Newsgroup section are just as retarded as this one...

Really I think he is just a moron... This thread is not even close to being an April Fools.

Here are some of his other posts...

surely there must be a search site that lists say 300 searches per page. I put in alot of titles and they didn't even come up. I thought binsearch was meant to have all the major news groups? What a flop this USenet thing is.
    Most of the files I try and download go into error. What a real disappointment this is.
    Is nzbmatrix a Server? If so then is binsearch also regarded as a server?
    Seriously this guy is a retard... He doesn't seem to understand the answers he is given on any of the threads he has started.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast