Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sniff sniff .. my BitmeTV VIP got disabled for no reason !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    Hi, sorry you need to pm me your account name. I have been reviewing your case and have been reading the comments here carefully and I velieve you had good intentions and weren't like tha majority of cheaters/traders. I am willing to give you another go. Please don't let me down. I used to let people off and give them second chances and even 3rd chances.. but 99% of the time .. when I did.. they would be fine for a week then trade or ratio cheat. When you have dealt with as many bad account holders and/or cheaters as I have - it does make one reluctant to give people multiple chances. But against my better judgement I am willing to give it another shot.
    The first person who asked me for help when I joined here - asked for help AFTER posting that I was retarded and a disgrace. It has also made me reluctant to help people here. That person by the way.. is now staff here. With people setting examples like that and being rewarded with a staff postition, you can understand my reluctance to help others.
    As I said. pm me your account name.

Regards

Ibslice

Agreed. Alot of times when you give people another chance they dont improve.
    But every now and then you see someone who is really sorry for their mistake and does change their ways.

I agree with the fact that rewarding people who break rules with staff postions is kinda retarded. Especially after the bad nature of their actions on other known communities.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    *sigh

now what do I do.. the your ip has 3 accounts on it.. all with similar emails.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    *sigh

now what do I do.. the your ip has 3 accounts on it.. all with similar emails.
    See you try to help people and this is the crap that you have to deal with. I have researched many poor me threads and looked into their info on the trackers and found that they have multiple accounts, they cheat or they trade. Just sad.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grrrrrrrr.... BT Rep: +2
    The plot thickens....

It must really suck that one day u are bt'ing away and then bam! your locked out... then you find out later some1 in the trade chain somewhere screwed up...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This one had nothing to do with his invite tree, clearly he has several accounts there
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    PlayMaker's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm not surprised..because if it's bitmetv,it can do

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    please guys , don`t just accuse me & you know nothing about the whole matter ..
    a few days before i got disabled , i found this ..
    403 Forbidden

Unauthorized.
    i got a Dynamic IP , turned on/off the router 10 times & it didnt work ,,

so , a friend adviced me to use uxxy.com
    & i did , + it worked fine

as i told you , im sharing the account with some friends
    didn`t know that it was against the rules ,

now it seems like i made 3 mistakes , & broke the rules 3 times
    1_ Attempting to trade an inv
    2_ sharing account
    3_ using uxxy.com

ibslice :: thanks alot , you`re a kind gentleman ..
    respect !! , ( i owe you one ) ..

and i dont want that account anymore , i don`t deserve it ,,

i saw some threads about the worst staff or something like that ,
    some idiots said BitmeTV ,
    well , the problem isn`t in the staff , its in the users themselves ,
    the rules are so clear , break them & get banned ,,,( is it that hard ?)
    i.e someone did a crime ( steal , murder ,, etc ) is there a way on earth to convinse the Judge that it would be the last time bla bla bla ,, ?

btw , when i 1st asked for the account , i was thinknig that i`m innocent
    but now ,, lol ,, my head must be cut & put on the BitmeTV login page
    as an example of what would happen if someone broke the Rules ,

BitmeTV FTW , i`ll get back there as soon as i solve the IP prob

Thanks all ( esp ibslice & Melvinmeow )

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123