Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista Complete Crack

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dunno why everyone is still searching for the perfect vista install... the oem works fine, activates itself fine, and isn't a 'crack'. think it was Pantheon who released it, still working 100% to date with all updates.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Laugh

Does Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate X86 OEM DVD READ NFO work? NoPE

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by whickwire View Post
    Does Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate X86 OEM DVD READ NFO work? NoPE

/ didn't catch that
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I've been reading a lot about all the different vista cracks available, and there seems to be one constant, IT'S HARDWARE DEPENDENT. different people with different computers following the same steps with the same crack will have different results. This is a real shame of course, but at least it doesn't affect me . Works perfectly on my pc!

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    This particular release is DELL branded, no worries though. It's an easy fix though with a little bit of registry editing. The only thing that sucks with this release is that it's only X86, no love for the 64 bit.
    Last edited by S!X; 05-22-2007 at 08:13 AM.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I don't know if this release works fine but think it depends on your hardware as mbucari1 mentioned.

From the other hand is just a matter of time for a 'proper' crack. Absolute security is just a dream

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    as I said, the pantheon works 100%, tested on multiple brands and hardware both new and old, desktops and laptops alike, haven't had any issues to date.

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    as I said, the pantheon works 100%, tested on multiple brands and hardware both new and old, desktops and laptops alike, haven't had any issues to date.
    It does work well, I had it on my system for a while.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    It does work well, I had it on my system for a while.
    Is it a just "out of the box" install where you do nothing else? Or is there like a lotta reghack steps to follow?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    no reghacks or cracks, you do have to install an emulated bios (a bios from a factory preinstalled version of vista), it is included in the release, and very simple.
    once that is installed, you install your key (also in the release) and vista then notices it was pre-installed because of the bios emulation, so it changes itself to activated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast