Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The tracker you hate most

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    filelist until I got rid of it. Now OiNK cuz hard to seed and staff are hard-asses

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    any tracker that have waiting time for new user, I can't remember any though
    also that have no leecher (hard for ratio) & bad layout

oh and slow too
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cmon1011 View Post
    any tracker that have waiting time for new user, I can't remember any though
    also that have no leecher (hard for ratio) & bad layout

oh and slow too
    torrentleech and bitsoup both have wait times for new users

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    waiting times are not that bad, easy enough to get paased them on revtt and tl it's not like they don't let u seed files that have the wating time and about tb it is becoming more like FL, but both TB and FL are still decent sites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    THEDVDCLUB.ORGs stupid 72hour constant seed until 0.7 ratio is met *or something close to that* and enforced by bellend admins as well.

Their stupid warnings gets on my tits! So I told them to shove it!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I love FSC community meaning staff/forums but when I go on there to download a file, weather it be a movie, appz etc the average amount of seeders is like 2. What the fuck? when it says 50 people downloaded a file and there are only 2 seeders after 48 hours , it just makes me sick. FSC has this free leech system(its a free down with no credit to your ratio, people start out with 5) which makes people think they can leech and not seed. I just go there now to keep the account from being disabled for inactivity.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Still it's easier without those, I still don't like it, it's simply annoying to seed later on for new user, I don't care if it's for bad user that have low ratio as a punishment (I don't think it's a good way too though), & like I said, I don't remember which tracker that have those since it's been a while I haven't see those waiting time, except for FL which I don't use

If I pass the requirement for those waiting time, I don't really care anymore though
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    iPlay for me. I feel its very very difficult to seed on that tracker. There are so few leechers. My ratio is crap there.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    iPlay for me. I feel its very very difficult to seed on that tracker. There are so few leechers. My ratio is crap there.

What
    That tracker has a shit load of hard to get movies with a good amount of seeders.
    I know its no ScT or TL and I can't understand any of the forum posts because its in Romanian but I make it a habit to stop in there every day just to check out whats new.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I can say i dislike oink for forcing people to use cute avatars.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast