Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded "girley Movie"

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    well i think its common knowledge now that Matrix 2 is a pile of shite !!!

am i right or am i right?!

i mean, it was OK.......but......nahhhhhh

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 02:31
    well i think its common knowledge now that Matrix 2 is a pile of shite !!!

am i right or am i right?!

i don't buy into the hype, myself. i don't think it's nearly as profound or philosophical as people make it sound... but i think it was an alright way to waste a coupla hours. i'm easily entertained.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster

me too, ill watch just about anything.

wouldnt have paid to see it in the cinema tho, not worth that really.

apart from if a hand job is included from my gf

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+17 June 2003 - 11:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 17 June 2003 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2003 - 02:31
    well i think its common knowledge now that Matrix 2 is a pile of shite &#33;&#33;&#33;

am i right or am i right?&#33;

i don&#39;t buy into the hype, myself. i don&#39;t think it&#39;s nearly as profound or philosophical as people make it sound... but i think it was an alright way to waste a coupla hours. i&#39;m easily entertained. [/b][/quote]
    Me too but agree i wouldn&#39;t pay to watch it.But i&#39;m not a die hard Matrix fan.

Good film though,for the effects if nothing else.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I was a little dissapointed, i think it was badly structured, but it did have some fantastic bits. I think the music needed to be changed (anyone remeber how good the music was in the trailer?) And i think it needed more gun-play, all the fighting was a bit too....clean. It needed to be made much shorter and snappier too, the fight scenes went on far too long.

However, If you can ignore the structure, its nto a bad movie

Apparently they sepnt most of the budget on revolotions, so im looking forward to it

I KNOW THERE IS A SPOILER IN THE FORUMS AND I AND QUIET A FEW OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO NOT READ IT PLEASE, SO PLEASE DONT POST IT TO SAY REVOLOUTIONS WILL SUCK

lol

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    well if you liked it then what can I say
    IMO the film sucks

And for those who think I should have concidered before writing then WHY.

they didn&#39;t concider me or anyone who liked the first movie when they made it
    and if any of you can&#39;t handle a bit of drunken disgust on this forum then maybe you better not look down from your lofty opinions too often..

P.s I didn&#39;t realise there was a spelling and grammar rule.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nevin+17 June 2003 - 04:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nevin @ 17 June 2003 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil__@17 June 2003 - 01:58
    THE MATRIX 2
    is all about making canoe reaves the No1 heartthrob in the world.
    after reading that I had to stop.. Canoe Reaves? I think everybody is more stupid after reading that [/b][/quote]
    You Never watched "the fast show" did you.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Neil__@17 June 2003 - 04:33
    and if any of you can&#39;t handle a bit of drunken disgust on this forum then maybe you better not look down from your lofty opinions too often..
    why don&#39;t you get drunk and make some posts about movies that you think are GOOD? i can handle someone criticizing a movie, but if you&#39;re going to attack an easy target like the matrix (nothing less than flogging a dead horse), at least say something clever. a drunken "women love keanu reeves and sequels are worse than the originals" thread is on the level of a drunken "george w bush is an illiterate moron" thread or a drunken "ja rule is a piss poor mc who specializes in sappy r&b duets" thread. tell us something we don&#39;t know, k thanx.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    why don&#39;t you get drunk and make some posts about movies that you think are GOOD? i can handle someone criticizing a movie, but if you&#39;re going to attack an easy target like the matrix (nothing less than flogging a dead horse), at least say something clever. a drunken "women love keanu reeves and sequels are worse than the originals" thread is on the level of a drunken "george w bush is an illiterate moron" thread or a drunken "ja rule is a piss poor mc who specializes in sappy r&b duets" thread. tell us something we don&#39;t know, k thanx.
    At least I can quote YOU correctly

and I was saying that it was a major anticlimax

after waiting ages for it to download of Kazaa then I think my opinion justified
    nothing but positive critisism leads us down a realy horrible path
    the "they must like it or they&#39;d complain" route

It is my rant at movies which promise one thing and dont deliver anything
    and I thought at least matrix 2 wouldn&#39;t be such an utter let down

it&#39;s not a sequal it&#39;s the movie version of a realy shit game

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    who cares? the first one wasn&#39;t good either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast