Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm just young and curious..

These are the answers for Jimbo(thanks for the replies):

I think the guy is 2 - likely to be got by her if she chose..
    so if the girl showed she want the guy.. i think that guy would take the chance!

the like beautiful girls.. and she is for me is a maniac in a point that he would like to have all the girls in the world..

if I'd ask her for date.. It will get me down because we are friends now.. just friends..

Just like what I had said, we're good friends, she talks to me, but most of the time( if she's busy) she'll ignore me.. I know she doesn't like me that much.. and she really like the other guy..

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post

Now, is she 16 also? Is this guy she likes:
    1 - like her also
    2 - likely to be got by her if she chose

what kind of girl is she like? Does she hang around with girls who are very opinionated? Is you dating her likely to leave her ridiculed by others?

What is your status with her? Does she talk to you, ignore you, think you're a tit, hate you...etc etc. Again, more details.
    What Jimbo is trying to say, in his customary roundabout rambling way, is...

"PICS"

The dirty lech
    I dont get to see youthful flesh these days, do a guy a favour. As long as she is legal that is...i dont want interpol smashing down my door.

But, babs is right, give me summat for the wank bank....

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah, post pics of your naked 16 year old girlfriend

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I don't have.. we're not that close.. and only class pictures which we're so small.. and I don't have scanner..

^^in short.. I can't post pics =(

by the way.. Ooops my Mom is here.. i don't want my mommy to see this messages.. I will be back after 2-3 hours.. See yah guys!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Stil View Post
    I don't have.. we're not that close.. and only class pictures which we're so small.. and I don't have scanner..

by the way.. Ooops my Mom is here.. i don't want my mommy to see this messages.. I will be back after 2-3 hours.. See yah guys!
    i shouldn't be that long with her, had a late night last night - quater of an hour ok?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    "mommy"

yo

7. Lounge   -   #27
    These are the answers for Jimbo(thanks for the replies):

I think the guy is 2 - likely to be got by her if she chose..
    so if the girl showed she want the guy.. i think that guy would take the chance!

the like beautiful girls.. and she is for me is a maniac in a point that he would like to have all the girls in the world..

if I'd ask her for date.. It will get me down because we are friends now.. just friends..

Just like what I had said, we're good friends, she talks to me, but most of the time( if she's busy) she'll ignore me.. I know she doesn't like me that much.. and she really like the other guy..
    Right, well, i say don't rush it. If you really "love" her, then you'd be happy to have her as a friend for now, and she'll see what a great guy you are and fall in love with you. yuo can't make someone love you.

As bad as it sounds, you're onlt 16, girls can have strange needs at that age, and go for guys for reasons you'll never understand.

Are you sure you don't just want to nail her? if this other guy was to nail her, would you still be friends?

maybe post a picture of you (clothed please, my reputation is bad enough here), so we can decide if you have the stuff to get the girl. If you're an ugly fuck, then no chance. Gonna have to wait to you're rich or she's really drunk.

The red highlighted part, again, is just rambling. Sort that out.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Can't wait

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    yeah, post pics of your naked 16 year old girlfriend
    And if there not available, do you have any of your mommy? Do you want some?

who's the daddy, rev?Grrrr....

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Unrequited love - such sweet sorrow

You have to be philosophical and accept that these things often do not work out. However, have you considered asking friends if she likes you "in that way"?

You could try dating someone else. At 16 it might seem like the weight of all the world's love is pressing down on you but later you realise it was just heartburn due to a dodgy burger.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast