Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Invite needed!

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    yeah it'll probbly be on there tomorrow or the day after. On bitmetv it's posted like right when it's released... that's what I like about the site.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @Linkin Park
    pm ur e-mail and close thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I already got an invite from another member but apparently I can signup cause my IP is logged on their site and I previously had an account there which got disabled cause I couldn't even get my ratio up to 0.65. It's impossible to seed anything there

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    I already got an invite from another member but apparently I can signup cause my IP is logged on their site and I previously had an account there which got disabled cause I couldn't even get my ratio up to 0.65. It's impossible to seed anything there
    And did you tell your inviter this?

I mean, come on, you could get your inviter (a generous person) disabled because they've just unknowingly tried to invite someone who've been banned before...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post

I mean, come on, you could get your inviter (a generous person) disabled because they've just unknowingly tried to invite someone who've been banned before...
    hey, I keep good ratios on all the sites i'm a member of but bitmetv is fucking BS. If you don't have a really fast connection you're basically screwd. Don't make me look bad

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post

hey, I keep good ratios on all the sites i'm a member of but bitmetv is fucking BS. If you don't have a really fast connection you're basically screwd. Don't make me look bad
    Trust me, I didn't make you look bad. You did that yourself when you ask for an invite without mentioning anything about having gotten disabled before.

And plus, if you think "bitmetv is fucking BS," then just leave it alone and find other tv-sites (tons have 0-day tv-content and they're released at pretty much the same speed as BMTV). How many accounts are you gonna have disabled for having a bad ratio before you learn that if you can't keep a good ratio then, how are you gonna do it now?

To help you a bit, read fatma's post again. He/she mentions some decent tv-trackers (and since you keep good ratios on all sites except BMTV, I guess it won't be a problem at those trackers). Following is fatma's post:

Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post
    Linkin Park , man vs wild will be for sure on TL soon , as they have all eps from the beginnig of the season
    http://www.torrentleech.org/browse.p...vs+wild+&cat=0

btw, almost every 0day tracker has all the popular tv shows (and also many unpopular too , that are not even snatched) , i hardly see a good reason for using bitmetv , in addition to the difficulty of making ratio there . yet there are tv trackers like tvjunkies, tvtorents etc
    Last edited by Demigod; 07-14-2007 at 01:27 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    If you can't keep a good ratio there, why do you want an invite? So that you can get banned again in a week or two? P.S. I have a regular 1.5/.4 megabit DSL connection and I keep a positive ratio...it's called smart torrenting.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    poliser's Avatar haha BT Rep: +1
    wow.. guess im lucky that im not the one who invited you there

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Haha. That's why I just don't give out invites like some of you. Pick your invitees very careful people.

Man if you already got banned once just leave it alone. There are other trackers where is easier to seed.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    errr....that's the reason that I asked for unedited screenshots in my giveaway eh?

I'll be careful now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast