Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just a little question

Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    torrent leech is always hi buffered , because it's alwayas the first tracker that any person get

and it's always the most used for any body's collcetion

about myself , the first tracker i got was torrent leech , and i always use if for downloading , so it must be high buffered

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    same here... the first open sign up tracker i got on was TL.. that was over 2 yrs ago... and i still use it... even then i wasnt able to reach the 100tb level... despite downloading a shit load of movies heheh... but yea it is one of the most popular trackers out there.
    You are reading my signature!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by prince101 View Post
    i am about to offer a very very very high Torrent leech buffered account ( buffer that no one can imagine ) the owner will download for the rest of his life and his children will continue the downloading after him
    is there is any chance to get FTN with it
    Hahaha!! It'll be the oldest acc in torrent history!! By that time the sysop already retired and you'd be running the site!! And your kids will inherit the account and get diabled b/c they don't know how to use torrents!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12