Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offering more than 2 TB buffered TL account.

showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Right Red

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    You need more, especially for TT. TL is a greats site but it is too easy to buffer, I got mine from 200gb up to 2tb in a couple of weeks and that was without trying hard. Good luck though and all the best
    From 200 gigs to 2TB in a couple of weeks that's 1800 gigs so that's about 128 gigs a day. Over 5 gigs in an hr. Seems kind of impossible man.

Maybe if you have said in a couple of months it would have been more realistic. I don't care how fast your connection is. It would be impossible to get a steady upload like that for 2 weeks straight.

Plus you basically would need to be monitoring your connections so often to make sure you are seeding the right torrents.
    Dude for one, im not from the middle east im from uk, our connections are pretty mad here too though.

I did do it in around 2 weeks, not exactly but around it, its pretty lame of you to actually have the time to sit here and calculate it. TL is easy to buffer, Ive left a torrent on that uploaded 500gb over 3 days, so four of those and I'm done. TL always has leechers. Not many other places could I have done it, xcpt maybe demonoid Obviously I was using a seedbox

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dude for one, im not from the middle east im from uk, our connections are pretty mad here too though.

I did do it in around 2 weeks, not exactly but around it, its pretty lame of you to actually have the time to sit here and calculate it. TL is easy to buffer, Ive left a torrent on that uploaded 500gb over 3 days, so four of those and I'm done. TL always has leechers. Not many other places could I have done it, xcpt maybe demonoid Obviously I was using a seedbox
    Lol. I would have to see that with my own eyes to believe it man. I would need to see some speed tests of the connection as well as some shots of the seedbox that shows how much has been downloaded and uploaded and at what speed.

Do these seedboxes even allow you use that much bandwidth? I mean 500 gigs in 3 days just in upload? I would think that would have to be a extremely expensive seedbox.

I never trust those big buffered accounts many people offer. The account I have with the most buffer is 200Gig buffer and I got it was given to me. I have buffered some acconts to 30-40 gig buffer and I know it takes time. Then I guess my 1.5Mbit upload is shit compared to those seedbosex people have. Then again I do still have issues maxing my connection out when uplaoding. Except on demonoid or public trackers lol
    Last edited by saulin; 07-13-2007 at 01:05 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Lol. I would have to see that with my own eyes to believe it man. I would need to see some speed tests of the connection as well as some shots of the seedbox that shows how much has been downloaded and uploaded and at what speed.

Do these seedboxes even allow you use that much bandwidth? I mean 500 gigs in 3 days just in upload? I would think that would have to be a extremely expensive seedbox.

I never trust those big buffered accounts many people offer. The account I have with the most buffer is 200Gig buffer and I got it was given to me. I have buffered some acconts to 30-40 gig buffer and I know it takes time. Then I guess my 1.5Mbit upload is shit compared to those seedbosex people have. Then again I do still have issues maxing my connection out when uplaoding. Except on demonoid or public trackers lol
    Mate, you can take my word account went from Point Zero to 600 in 3-3,5 days On sites like TL with lots of leechers you can actually see the difference between good seedbox and shitty one
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

I'm from the UK and I use my University connection often. And I've done 200+GB a day on popular torrents, like Game ISOs. A few of those and it's easily doable. TorrentLeech is really easy to seed on.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good luck,
    but it's hard to get fsc,sct,tt with a buffered tl
    i uploaded 1 torrent, and buffered my acc. 1 tb!!
    it's too easy to buffer there..
    anyways, good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    who even needs 2TB anyway???

1) What normal person would download that much...?
    2) Who doesn't want to seed so much that they need that kind of buffer?
    Last edited by bblogs; 07-13-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12