Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FTN - Try my luck - waiting 4 birthday gift from FST

sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    In the thread´s about FTN people use to be real azzes and complain so darn much. But if Brandon shows his face in a thread and gives out an invite, suddenly everyone is nice and kind as little children at christmas...
    Although you never say anything against ftn, I have to admit that you have a point here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    DominatoR's Avatar Me BT Rep: +3
    Just wanted to say that, in the end, FTN is a great tracker and people that say it is not worth it dont really know what they are talking. I have a friend, that had a FTN account and he traded it, actually he traded it here .. So i asked him why ? Why would you trade such a good tracker ? Well, his answer was that the tracker didn;t meet his expectations adn he wanted a higher level account ..
    I think he did a big mistake, and I would like to say to everybody, if you manage to get a FTN acc, DONT trade it, dont look at these rarity levels .. because FTN's content and pre and a lot of things .. all are great . Well, at least thats what I would do if I would get an account .. Take care guys .

Oh, almost forgot. happy Birthday

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by DominatoR View Post
    Just wanted to say that, in the end, FTN is a great tracker and people that say it is not worth it dont really know what they are talking. I have a friend, that had a FTN account and he traded it, actually he traded it here .. So i asked him why ? Why would you trade such a good tracker ? Well, his answer was that the tracker didn;t meet his expectations adn he wanted a higher level account ..
    I think he did a big mistake, and I would like to say to everybody, if you manage to get a FTN acc, DONT trade it, dont look at these rarity levels .. because FTN's content and pre and a lot of things .. all are great . Well, at least thats what I would do if I would get an account .. Take care guys .

Oh, almost forgot. happy Birthday
    I Agree with you man..
    Ppl Take it as rare and hard to get, but they forge that at the end of the day it's a tracker and not some vip party that the invite's are for only respectable ppl..
    I believe that for Brandon and all other sysop's don't really care what lvl there tracker is in the WIAW thread, What they do care is about the tracker stats--->they traying to make him fast, good and special-->And part of that is to make it close community for low amount of good members...
    I myself don't have FTN Account, But i would very like to be part of it, and i will probably i some of the day's i hope so, but it's not because it's rare or whatever, it's because it's quality, fast, full content and probably last longer than other trackers->so it worth to put hard work there..
    that's what i believe maybe others think different...
    Cheers
    //pazsh.

Ha and i almost Forgot too...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN.....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    In the thread´s about FTN people use to be real azzes and complain so darn much. But if Brandon shows his face in a thread and gives out an invite, suddenly everyone is nice and kind as little children at christmas...
    Strange I don't see anyone thanking him for an invite anywhere in the thread. Let me go double check as I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +5

Unsure

I dont take the WIAW thread to serious but then again I dont trade so it means nothing to me other than the fact that it will be harder to get into. Some of the trackers I use daily are low on the list but the list is about rarity not content. I find alot of the level 6 and below are just as nice and I use them alot but I also have some higher rated trackers that I guess can be classified as better where pre's/content and community or overall speeds are concerned.

In time whatever you seek will happen, either free or with a trade. Its just a matter of patience or a matter of risking a trade.

Doh
    Last edited by DohMein; 07-20-2007 at 08:36 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    thank you guys though my birthday is 17 July but now i still receive "Happy Bday". That's great.

After reading ur post so Brandon can give away invite and he did. if u received his invite so u r super lucky. i want a FTN from a friend cause it's like a friendship gift and i never trade or cheat cause it's from a friend. Like my Swedvdr acc from my friend from Sweden , he upload 2 week to get 1 invite for me although he just know me some days.THat's wat i really looking for , filesharing friends.

FTN= FriendsTheNumber1

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    People get so worked up about trackers and try so hard to get in. People get angry, frustrated sometimes even make and lose friends. Its not really the way it should be. In the end of the day, just think about what exactly are we getting from the trackers, illegal content and sometimes a nice community, not much else, there is a real world out there where you could be of much better use, be greatful of what you've got and stay down to earth thats how I got all of my trackers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    People get so worked up about trackers and try so hard to get in. People get angry, frustrated sometimes even make and lose friends. Its not really the way it should be. In the end of the day, just think about what exactly are we getting from the trackers, illegal content and sometimes a nice community, not much else, there is a real world out there where you could be of much better use, be greatful of what you've got and stay down to earth thats how I got all of my trackers
    That's true. Brandon said he would give me FTN for the post I made. I didn't asked him for FTN though. Even though he would give it to me I'm not going to ask him for it because I do have a lot of trackers and the only reason I would get it, would be to compare it with other trackers like ScT, TL, RevTT etc... not because I really need it. People get so worked up trying to get trackers many times. Especially those that are very hard to get.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    That's true. Brandon said he would give me FTN for the post I made. I didn't asked him for FTN though. Even though he would give it to me I'm not going to ask him for it because I do have a lot of trackers and the only reason I would get it, would be to compare it with other trackers like ScT, TL, RevTT etc... not because I really need it. People get so worked up trying to get trackers many times. Especially those that are very hard to get.
    Yeh I totally agree, FTN is a special site and I really like it, but many people say things like they wouldnt be able to live without it, its all so dramatic and most of time a lot of bs if you ask me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what i just dont get!..is some ppl spend days and nights collecting diferent kind of trackers and buffering lots of em just for an ftn invite they know they wont use it that much!..just for the joy of having FTN..thats the crappiest thing abt ftn if u ask me..i dont have anything against FTN..nor anything for it..nver saw it..but i decided that i will never trade for such a site..i would give all my valuable accounts just for one tracker..n heck it might be banned afterwards!!
    Been There, Done That

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234