Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tracker Ratings Should Be Redone

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    Okay, FTN doesn't suck per say, but I expected it to be much, much better. It's a barren wasteland in terms of leechers, speed isn't great, however they do seem to get everything content wise...
    Obviously, you're not in FTN... So stop judging a book by its cover.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by PiraSoftCORP View Post
    how about killing the tracker ratings completely. thats a better idea.
    how???????????

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by PiraSoftCORP View Post
    how about killing the tracker ratings completely. thats a better idea.
    It would be funny to see how would the market react.
    Probably nothing would change....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    mhm.. trackers' ratings should be made of everything.. like now are.. content.. users limit.. at all all things.. now ratings are good.. that's my opinion..
    FTN is really good tracker.. and maybe it is the best with ScT..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Cant knock f*n. Im not a member. Seems this went a little off topic but what about your opinions on tl -scc-rsr-scn-tracks like that? Compared to f*n or s*t..? What do you think besides rarity(of invites,membership) and user limits, of the content of those sites to the high rated? what about the wheels?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think that tracker ratings is pretty good and that f*t and s*t is "da best"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Crystyan16's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think the Tracker Ratings is very good and shouldn't be redone. A trader should decide if he wants rarity or contsnts+speeds (if you want only speed+contents tl is perfect and you don't need to trade anymore) . For example I don't need F*N, U*-T, F**R which are level 9 and 10 because I am satisfied with the general trackers I have.
    As Skizzo said it's all about supply and demand so I think the Tracker Ratings should remain the same.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think the WIAW thread should be burned because it puts a value to invites and accounts.... Makes people greedy. IMO things where much better at FST before that thread came to be....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    I think that it's good to have a ranking that includes every aspect of a tracker (as it's been said before).
    The problem is that most people take it too literally and can be misguiding in that way (but then again, so can be a "this tracker sox" thread, as it's mostly composed of personal opinion).
    But if the ranking is taken as it should (a mere guide and not a law) it serves a good "guide"

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i got FTN and ScT invite for free .. because the people who invited me doesnt care about the rarity of a tracker .. (maybe they havent read the WIAW thread ..lol)

the WIAW thread is making people greedy .. i loved the reviews .. without those reviews i would have never known about those wonderful trackers .. but the rarity rating was unnecessary .. if that rarity rating never existed people might have shared invites more .. most of the traders trade site that they dont need to get into trackers they need... that sucks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast