Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSC Announcement: Say Cheese!

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I wish they would add some leechers. I think doubling their members would be a good start.

I haven't even used my account there as I know I can find equal or better speeds elsewhere and still be able to seed back. There quite simply aren't enough members.

I also wouldn't agree with the content being "unbelievable", but I guess that's best decided by each user.
    That's what I said. I never used my account because I really don't think the content is unbelievable and the speed is no better than other trackers where I can actually seed back.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraGT View Post
    Can anyone tell me FSC tracker address?
    http://www.FantasticSuperClub.org
    Thanx

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraGT View Post
    Thanx

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I wish they would add some leechers. I think doubling their members would be a good start.

I haven't even used my account there as I know I can find equal or better speeds elsewhere and still be able to seed back. There quite simply aren't enough members.

I also wouldn't agree with the content being "unbelievable", but I guess that's best decided by each user.
    Skizo... Just wondering...

Are you that staff in F***?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Skizo... Just wondering...

Are you that staff in F***?

Nah. Been asked accused of that a few times though.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think I've seen more than 2 staffs in other trackers with similar handle to yours...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    very very nice system
    love the site
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED
    I haven't even used my account there as I know I can find equal or better speeds elsewhere and still be able to seed back.
    They don't ask you to seed back, they just ask you to seed, even if your upload speed is infinitesimal small

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They don't ask you to seed back, they just ask you to seed, even if your upload speed is infinitesimal small
    All ratio trackers need you to seed back. I mean you can easily download 100 gigs in a few days but you won't be able to keep a good ratio on a tracker that does not have many leechers at all.

IMO leechers are much needed to be able to keep a good ratio. Unlees you are able to upload your own stuff.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED
    saulin , if you are a member of FSC , just read what Retro said in forums .
    Briefly : he said that at FSC , usually, it is impossible to keep a 1:1 ratio (small tracker , few leechers etc), and because of that there is a Share Index system, where you can get a 1:1 ratio , with 0 uploaded , by seeding hours .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast