Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN staff sucks!

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    There seems to be a misunderstanding amongst users on sites with staff where they get the false idea that every single action done on that site is first PM'd to every single staff member, and then verified that they have received that pm. If that were the case, nothing would ever get done b/c we'd be too busy wasting time trying to make sure everyone knew what everyone was doing. In your case, it's up to the staff member to make a judgment call on whether or not you were making a mistake.
    I'm sorry you think I suck.. but I honestly have no idea who you are on site, nor did I even know you were disabled in the first place.

I'm not really mad about the thread. Many people such as yourself make the same misunderstanding so it's really not that uncommon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    ftn sucks overrated staff are pricks and so on

to all the people that disagrees stiff shit

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1328 View Post
    ftn sucks overrated staff are pricks and so on

to all the people that disagrees stiff shit
    You suck, FTN has great staff. They helped me many times.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I don't want to state an opinion about the spefic case,but i don't understand how everyone saying in this forum that FTN's staff are the cool guys,while they are sniffing around here and disabling people's accounts?and they even post here too!.It's a contradiction

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    I don't want to state an opinion about the spefic case,but i don't understand how everyone saying in this forum that FTN's staff are the cool guys,while they are sniffing around here and disabling people's accounts?and they even post here too!.It's a contradiction
    asskissers
    hope that they'll got invite from Brandon for saying that

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Personally i never had any problem in FTN, more, if i do, i already saw some posts from Brandon, where he always said he's open to 'heard' .
    So i belive that's not the kind of action from 'sucks staff' ...... sometimes is difficult to please God and Devil .
    Anyway this is an provoking thread .... i'm wondering whats gonna happen if someone opens 'FTN the best staff'

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    not all of them disabled u
    the one that disabled u maybe sucks
    not all of them

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can't please everyone. Always going to be those of you who will hate me and the site b/c we don't allow you to break rules. That's life I could really care less if you hate me, or if you make a web site dedicated to hating ftn or me.

Truth is, at the end of the day I can always browse over to my creation, look at it and feel a sense of pride knowing that I was involved in creating such an amazing piece of code (which is really my passion, not torrents). Love it, hate it.. I dont care. There will always be someone out there who appreciates the hard work that was put into it regardless of all the other factors out there that might sway some of you to dislike it.

I get about 5 PM's a day from users on site telling me how good of a job we're doing and to keep it up. That's plenty of appreciation for me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I love you Brandon you are so fucking amazing. Even if the rest of staff team were shit (which they are not, I love them all) just having you makes it a pretty insane place to be. The coding on FTN is magnificent and it is something I really appreciate, and im sure many other people do, though some do it subconciously. Its hard work keeping the site as he has to keep working and looking so good and also there are so many people trying to get in and trading for it that he must take care of them too for the safety of the community

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ttetile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i donno why people complain a lot about the staff .. they work /do the coding etc for free and they provide you great content for free ...

show some appreciation people ... i love staff at every site .. even oink !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast