View Poll Results: Account Ttrading: Good or Bad?

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

106 26.77%
  • Bad

217 54.80%
  • Not sure / not bothered

73 18.43%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Account trading: Good or Bad?

snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i know ive posted in this tread before but account trading is verry verry verry bad
    even account giveaway is bad listen to me cuz ive had some bad expieriences trading and giveaway accounts

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Whenever you assign values to something, it's not a major step to bring those values into real currency terms.
    A lot of people are against invite or account selling. Trading isn't far from that.

Instead of saying a level 9 is worth 2 level 7's or whatever (I don't keep track), someone may decide a level 9 is worth $30.

When invites and accounts become nothing more than tradable shares, the end result is someone cashing in from the "stock market" that's created.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i think if a person can earn an invite they should be able to do whatever they want with it. account trading on the other hand is you leaving that particular community, if you dont want to be there then leave, dont trade your accounts.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    Speaking of trading currency for accounts. Now that ScT charges 20 Euros for all invites they've officially assigned as currency value to a level 7 tracker. Of course that 20 Euros doesn't include the cut the middleman gets.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    it all comes down to how greedy u are actually

it goes this way imo

u get a "low level" account from a signup or giveaway or trade but it's oh so hard to make a good upload quota in a short time especially if u don't own a box so what do you do? yeah u start faking upload to raise it's "value"...u see ppl offering u better stuff for that account (nice isn't it) so u think u could do this for like ever so u trade or signup for several more accounts

so from being a trader u become a cheater...uhm and then bitch about staffers who disabled ur account
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910