Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: A Buddhist Nation instead of a Christian Nation

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I don't know why you find that childish. I find it once more off-topic and also MaxOverlord, Sarcasm is the last resting place for the empty soul. So please lets try to be more objective and on topic.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I don't know why you find that childish. I find it once more off-topic and also MaxOverlord, Sarcasm is the last resting place for the empty soul. So please lets try to be more objective and on topic.

More objective! Have you read any of my posts on the subject?

That was childish. Leprechauns?

You can use what ever euphemisms you need. I won't make excuses.

PS...You seem to have no problem using Off Topic time to "enlighten" us on which is the correct path.

Try reading your own posts as well.
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 09-19-2007 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Feeling Sarcastic
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Now now look at the way you react, You are just trolling here in this thread.
    As a child you will enter your kingdom of heaven. Your sarcasm will not be heard there.

For Buddhists the situation is somewhat different..as all language childish or not if it comes from the heart is clearly understood.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Now now look at the way you react, You are just trolling here in this thread.
    As a child you will enter your kingdom of heaven. Your sarcasm will not be heard there.

For Buddhists the situation is somewhat different..as all language childish or not if it comes from the heart is clearly understood.

Did I miss something? How nice of you to give me permission to enter Heaven.

Passive/Aggressive does not equal Buddhism.

You are so wise Wizeard. I feel like I've been filled with Helium just responding to you.

How is the shade under your Bodhi tree?

PS Try reading 1 Corinthians 13:11

Until your next...Oh Wise and Wizeard One.
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 09-20-2007 at 09:28 AM.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456