Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCT account

MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Who gives a shit if they release a game, or your favorite TV show 10 minutes after pre?

Your post is "rubbish".
    Not I I'm only trying to correct a mistake someone else made. As a mod that's the sort of thing you should be encouraging right?
    well said, a good point about SCC pre's which a lot people still don't know about.... that was very uncalled for Skizo, setting a great example for the flamer-would-bes out there....

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Thanks for the replies.
    Dont get me wrong im am very greatfull that im being invited to sct it that i wanted the views of members at sct.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think that sct is the best tracker ever

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yeah, SCT is the best 0day tracker, but it's hard to seed . So I use mainly TL (I always max out my 4Mbit download), and I use SCT only for torrents that I can't find on TL

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by cacaobeach View Post
    Not over rated
    The best seeders are there
    same here its the best tracker out there with alot of peers easy to keep a 1.1
    its the best 0sec site
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by MaAiFu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Not I I'm only trying to correct a mistake someone else made. As a mod that's the sort of thing you should be encouraging right?
    well said, a good point about SCC pre's which a lot people still don't know about.... that was very uncalled for Skizo, setting a great example for the flamer-would-bes out there....
    Once again, SCC pretimes are real...

Let's pick this release, which has been uploaded on tracker at around 23:33 GMT and 41 seconds after pre
    Mumbai.Uncovered.WS.PDTV.XviD-REMAX

We know that SCC is about 9 minuts off the real time.

Now no need to have a master's degree in calculus to find out which time it's really been uploaded on the site : 23:33 + 9 min = 23:42 GMT

And since this release was pred at 23:41, the 41 seconds delay seems just right...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123