tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    :failedthread:
    Inbreds ruin it for everyone.
    OMG. I ruined this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    hey ho
    What a shame. That intelligent post is clearly not spam. Please forgive me everyone
    And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbred", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.
    Last edited by tupac; 08-25-2007 at 10:37 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Inbreds ruin it for everyone.
    OMG. I ruined this:
    hey ho
    What a shame. That intelligent post is clearly not spam. Please forgive me everyone
    And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbread", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.
    It was a link to flash games, in a thread of it's own. Entitled "Flash Games". In The Lounge.

On what basis would it be considered spam.

Oh and "Inbread" would be a sandwich.

3. Lounge   -   #13

OMG. I ruined this:
    hey ho
    And Skizo, until you can demonstrate that I am an "Inbread", I will call you "asshole" on all the FST forum, because you are acting like one.
    It was a link to flash games, in a thread of it's own. Entitled "Flash Games". In The Lounge.

Yeah. You made the "Flash Games" thread, and in your post you wrote only a link. Nothing more. Not a single word about the site. Even the spambots are more creative.
    This is pure spam.

4. Lounge   -   #14

OMG. I ruined this:

Yeah. You made the "Flash Games" thread, and in your post you wrote only a link. Nothing more. Not a single word about the site. Even the spambots are more creative.
    This is pure spam.
    Nonsense, spam is extraneous, by definition.

I made a thread about Flash Games and posted a link to flash games. If there was any spam it was people posting other things.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    :greatthread:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #16

This is pure spam.

I made a thread about Flash Games and posted a link to flash games. If there was any spam it was people posting other things.
    You still don't understand. Your thread was a spam. Because it had no content. Post/thread that has no content=spam. Just putting a random link in your post doesnt mean you have content. You have to say something about that link.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    he's right

/ban sextent
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Lounge   -   #18
    This is pure spam.

You still don't understand. Your thread was a spam. Because it had no content. Post/thread that has no content=spam. Just putting a random link in your post doesnt mean you have content. You have to say something about that link.
    How can a thread in The Lounge be spam. The thread is about itself. It was a link for people to use if they wanted. The title gave all the information required, no further comment was needed.

Pricks like you posting nonsense, that's spam.

I'm about to take pleasure in ignoring you. Thanks for that.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    he sounds righter.

/ban inbred

10. Lounge   -   #20

How can a thread in The Lounge be spam. The thread is about itself. It was a link for people to use if they wanted. The title gave all the information required, no further comment was needed.

Pricks like you posting nonsense, that's spam.

I'm about to take pleasure in ignoring you. Thanks for that.
    It doesnt matter on which forum you post, a spam is still a spam, even if you post it here on FST lounge. You just don't get banned here for spamming. On other forums you do get banned.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast