Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need UK-T

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by 22ji View Post
    if ukt is level 10 then tl should be level 1000
    omfg! another guy thinking that the level 10 is the tracker rating. its the RARITY, dont you get it?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    boostermx31's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    we dont need rarity, we just need good content with many seeders like sct

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 0sec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    are u guys retarded? its about the community...u just dont know how great it is until you've been there
    You are right, its everything about the community.
    But everything i heart about ukt, is a bad comm. + bad content

well then why dont u judge for yourself and stop saying its a bad community...u guys dont know anythign about torrent communities...its not just about the torrents

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

well then why dont u judge for yourself and stop saying its a bad community...u guys dont know anythign about torrent communities...its not just about the torrents
    Its not all about the community either.
    A mixture of content and seeders with a good community is what makes a torrent site great.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Why is it that every thread about somebody either offering or looking for uk-t turns into a thread about how shitty uk-t is and how wrong the rating system is. Can't you just start a new thread where we can talk all day and night about how much uk-t sucks.

And can't everyone just leave uk-t alone. If you want it, ask. If you have it and want to get rid of it, offer it. But leave all the talk about the quality of the site away. No one really bothers. The people of uk-t don't give a shit and usually don't take part in these kinds of discussions, and you without uk-t will never find out if the things that you hear about uk-t is right and wrong.

Besides, uk-t doesn't suck, they have a nice torrents too and a great community. Let's just say that pre-times isn't the main concern...but I think no one can say that uk-t is better than FTN or SCT, content wise.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5

Dont tell me that i dont know anything about torrent communitys.
    To be honest, i dont know the ukt community and simply talk about the fact that ukt is too small and to unknown to talk about it here.
    I dont like that they closed the doors for all other good and serious members.
    The Levelsystem is simply too overturned about the rarety
    Last edited by 0sec; 10-05-2007 at 03:38 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    I double what nikmash232 said, it's not about the torrents or the speed in UK-T, it's all about the community, and don't tell me that they have a bad community, u can keep your own opinion for ur self in that, coz each tracker have a different community with a different threads and posts, so if u don't like thier forums u can go to other tracker, it's that simple!
    Last edited by KSA; 09-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.
    FLiP all the way!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    there are very few traders, and if there are some traders, there are few with UK-T and, if they have it, i hope that none of them are out of their mind and trade you.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen View Post
    And can't everyone just leave uk-t alone. If you want it, ask.
    Yes please, if any kind soul would invite me, that would be great.

Thank you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Heroo's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by boostermx31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 22ji View Post
    if ukt is level 10 then tl should be level 1000
    ukt is a big F*CKING joke and only morons like it

+1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast