Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lvl9 for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Shafter View Post
    We do have an agreement with the staff here. I am sure you have noticed the filtering of our name. I have given out quite a few accounts here recently, and they have all turned out to be great additions. I will continue to do so, but have no plans to start a giveaway thread.

Glad you enjoy the site nikmash
    haha i wish...ive been on my friends...i like it but im not on it

and whats with these basturds trying to trade it...i would be thankful to even be in it lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah.. I would love E and would never trade it (or anything else, ever, trading sucks)

But is it true that the full name is censored here?

E****

Hehe yep it is!

Ignore me, having fun with the filter...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    We do have an agreement with the staff here. I am sure you have noticed the filtering of our name. I have given out quite a few accounts here recently, and they have all turned out to be great additions. I will continue to do so, but have no plans to start a giveaway thread.
    It's a start.

Some have gone further and even TL account trading is not allowed here now, and everyone knows it and it has been practically stamped out, even the posters jump in and say that XXX is not allowed to be traded here etc, yet there are no restrictions on your tracker, and the more agreements with the tracker staff & Admin here, the better it will be in the long term.

Pity about the giveaway though

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's a start.

Some have gone further and even TL account trading is not allowed here now, and everyone knows it and it has been practically stamped out, even the posters jump in and say that XXX is not allowed to be traded here etc, yet there are no restrictions on your tracker, and the more agreements with the tracker staff & Admin here, the better it will be in the long term.

Pity about the giveaway though
    sgt wants in on e**** looks like....yea account trading is bad....the only reason i want accounts is because i like 100 weeks old accounts because it feels nice...but i realized it doesnt feel as nice if u didnt make it 100 weeks old...ive only made 1 thing 100 weeks old and thats my desitorrents...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Lossless music & E are FTMFW... this thread is now the E is FTW discussion thread.

Shafter is on top of you novices apparently, so no need to discuss this failed trade GJ Shafter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12