Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: piggy (no mail+buffer)

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You posted screenshots of your Oink account several times here on this forum (just looking through your post history). I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to look back through your history and figure out who you were. You blanked most of your info out... but just looking I can tell that in the past month your average ratio is 7-8 and you downloaded approximately 25+ gigs. All an Oink mod has to do is math and table lookups.

You've also posted your speedtest results here... which, while not revealing your IP address... can tell the approximate area your IP address should fall under (in your case, Lithuania (thanks to your profile)). Probably wouldn't be real difficult to find you.
    Last edited by RandomNewbie; 09-13-2007 at 06:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewbie View Post
    You posted screenshots of your Oink account several times here on this forum (just looking through your post history). I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to look back through your history and figure out who you were. You blanked most of your info out... but just looking I can tell that in the past month your average ratio is 7-8 and you downloaded approximately 25+ gigs. All an Oink mod has to do is math and table lookups.

You've also posted your speedtest results here... which, while not revealing your IP address... can tell the approximate area your IP address should fall under (in your case, Lithuania (thanks to your profile)). Probably wouldn't be real difficult to find you.
    yes. i agree. next time i have to be more anonymous.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jounior View Post
    only one thing i have to say my acc got disable from bitmetv like this way on this forum
    without trading it or changing email just by posting it for trade here

can any one explain this to me ???!!!
    They are called lurkers, they don't lurk for no reason, FST account/invite trading is 90% of any trackers bad invite tree, catch them here & disable them asp and they save themselves a load of work later.

It isn't long before any account is soon identified as belonging to a poster here.

It's just simple detective work, nothing to do with MODs or admin here, and has been mentioned 100s of times before, do not give any details out in any of your posts, including screenies when posting in giveaways, ignore the giveaways if you are intent on trading in any form whatsoever, the more anonymous you keep yourself, the better the chance of you not losing anything if you are intent on trading.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123